The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Instruction Manual

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

I took the liberty of setting up a gamers thread for all those into the hands-on interactive scene. Preset topics have been made up feel free to add your own topics accordingly. A note to stress, I am greatly aware that some players out there will prefer certain consoles above others (naturally). So, in light of this fact, there are some "rules of engagement" for posting up in the Gamers Zone:

All current rulings for post on the GOF forum apply but there is only one other special ruling for this forum thread:

- There is to be NO console warring, slamming, spamming, flaming or anything in relation to promoting why one console/format is superior to another (this also goes for games across different formats and characters). There is to be NO TROLLING or self-opinionated outbursts during discussion topics that are put up in this section. It is already part of the forum rulings but it goes double for here! If arguments break out, members will be dealt with accordingly and may be disciplined as a result!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY WARNED!

Any problems or concerns, contact me directly via PM or any other Admin or Moderator and we will deal with the situation.

Other rules may be applied depending on how people treat this new forum. Treat it with respect and I'm sure there will be no need for any action to be taken!

Happy gaming people!

Littlefoot-1616  B)