The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gamers' Wishlist

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have to say, I am getting rather intruiged by the new Aliens vs Predator game that's coming out on the PS3 and Xbox 360.  So I may very well play that as well.

I was looking forward to the Saw game, but for some stupid reason, it hasn't even been released here, and it doesn't look like it will anytime soon either.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm removing Dark Void from my list cause, well, it sucks.

In its place, MAG. This looks promising.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Am looking forward to Mario Galaxy 2 The secong Srkham Asylum game, and hopefully a new Star Fox game..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't wait to play bioshock 2 and Halo Reach they both look really cool!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 21 2010 on  05:57 PM
Am looking forward to Mario Galaxy 2 The secong Srkham Asylum game, and hopefully a new Star Fox game..
Ah yes, Arkhan Asylum 2.  Hopefully it will live up to the greatness of the first one when it's released.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Not very long, but I liek games. :3

Avatar: The Last Airbender gameboy advance (the first one)

The Princess and the Frog (Nintendo DS Game)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Tales of Graces (Wii) and Resonance of Fate.  :)
Though, I heard the 'Tales of' studio are having financial problems so I doubt there will be an EU nor US release...  :unsure:

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
Guild Wars 2

Warhammer 40k : Dark Millenium Online ( Only if there is no monthly fee. )

Star Wars The Old Republic ( Only if there is no monthly fee. )

Bioshock 3 ( I Need to know more about the scenario, if we are not in Rapture anymore i wont buy it. )

Crysis 2 ( I Need to know more about the scenario, gameplay and duration before buying it. )

Shogun 2 : Total War

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Having looked at some of the prevuiew for Arkham City, it looks like it will live up to the awesomeness that was Arkham Asylum
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Too many to name for me, but there are some I shall name Alice: Madness Returns, Arkham City, Sly Cooper Colletion, Team ICO Collection, Test Drive Unlimted 2.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When is Sly Cooper Collection coming out? I wish Insomniac who do a collect for the PS2 Ratchet games. so they could work on ps3.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
End of this year I believe.  But a Ratchet and Clank one wouldn't be bad....but I'd prefeer a Kingdom Hearts one well before any of those ones.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Memo to self, must get those. theres 3 of them correct, the Sly Cooper ones?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, 3 games in all.  I would know, I've played each of them, clocked the first two, haven't managed to clock the third one yet.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Force Unleashed 2
Fable 3
New Devil May Cry
Probably other stuff, just can't think of it right now.  Depressed, and drunk off non-alcoholic beverages.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
At this point, I'm only asking for a couple games for Christmas:

Rock Band 3: I am so excited for this game. I love the franchise and have downloaded a ridiculous amount of songs. Pro Mode is going to be the most insane gameplay ever, actually recreating the experience of playing the guitar for real, because you actually can play using a real guitar.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: I've never really played AC 1 or 2, but I've watched them and they look awesome. This one however pulled me in because of the multiplayer. It sounds absolutely amazing and intense. All my friends already have it preordered, so if I can't get it the same, I'm definitely getting it for Christmas

Golden Sun Dark Dawn: Thank god this did not turn out just to be another rumor. If read about this game and from what I've read this game is going to be awesome. Finally, we are going to get the game we've been asking for for years. This game is why I kept my old DS around.

Any other games that I plan on getting include:

Mortal Kombat (2011): I've been a fan ever since the beginning, and I am so happy with how this game looks. I'm sorry, but MK VS DC was a major disappointment, but this new game looks like its coming back to its roots. The characters look awesome, the fighting will be back to its original 2D plane with a 3D look, and the gore and fatalities we love are back and better than ever.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: As you can see, I'm a huge fighter fan, and this game just looks crazy. The graphics look great, going for a bit more of a comic book feel, the new characters are sweet, and the game just looks fast paced like it should be. This will easily be the hardest fighter around, but I can't wait.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The new Devil May Cry? After the terribleness of what was Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360, I can only say this about the next one.....it is going to be just as terrible, if not worse off.

If it is true though, I would not mind the Mortal Kombat Classics Remake thing that some retailers are apparantly listing in their prices, granted, not much is known on what games it would include, but I am guessing that it's going to be Aramgeddon, Shaolin Monks, Deceptions and the likes from the PS2.

Although, I'm still wanting a Kingdom Hearts collection for the PS3 one way or another, I mean, I still have my PS2 and am playing Kingdom Hearts 2 at the moment, since my PS3 can't play PS2 games >.<

I could so imagine some of the trophies on there, like "Treasure Hunter - Open up all treasure chests - Bronze trophy" "Hades Paradox Cup Champion - Win the Hades Paradox Cup - Gold Trophy" etc, etc. Although, I would stil need to get both trophies as it is since I am missing a few chests in Twilight Town somewhere :p

But I would say, top of my list right now is the Sly Cooper Collection with the Team ICO Collection second and Alice: Madness Returns coming in 3rd.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alice Madness returns is that some play on Alice in wonderland?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Grand Theft Murder Simulator 4

Pimpblivion

Pokeman

Half-Jive 3

Thuper Merio Brothaz 65

Next gen Dora the Explorer game

Mega men 11

A crossover video game of Twilight series and Castlevania

That's about it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Sep 24 2010 on  02:20 PM
Alice Madness returns is that some play on Alice in wonderland?
Yes and no, it's a sequel to American McGee's Alice game for the PC, one I have not been able to play myself, but have seen clips of it and it looks rather awesome as it is.

And that game is indeed, based loosely on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.