The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How well am I known?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I know. I know. But this is just outta curiousity, and it ain't about popularity or anything like that. I know it takes time to make friends. I understand, and this topic has nothing to do with that. I'm just wondering how well I'm known, that's all. Ya'll wouldn't mind giving me a few hints now would ya?

And be honest. My feelings won't get hurt, I promise.  :)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I only really know you by your fantastic stories in the Fanart and Fanfiction section.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My honest view: I know you only as one of those Pterano-fan, fanfiction-writers. I know there's a few of them here on GoF, but I can never seem to tell you guys apart. :wacko

(I have an idea for a fanfiction featuring Pterano and Petrie's father, but since you're all relatively good writers, I don't know who to ask to write it, especially since I always struggle to remember who wrote what story. :wacko )

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let me see, I believe you're a girl and we communicated about the fanfiction awards. I fear I don't know you very well, but then again we never had a decent conversation ;)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I know a thing or two about you. We've spoken. But tell me, why are you so insecure to make a topic like this?

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I've known you deep within the PINGAS world of yours... your hobbies, dancing, eating ( :lol ), and even your SLEEPING. I've known you that deep now, and to mention that you became a fan of MLP: FiM as well. I've also known you from your fanfics, which are MOSTLY about Pterano and Devon, yeah I've also known you from that... from your die-hard fan of Pterano, and you even created a new character off your fanfics.

You also care about me always, and it even resulted from you missing me when i'm not online. ( :blink: Hey! What are you all looking at? It's not THAT or whatever you're thinking!!! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING! :lol ) anyways, yeah that's that. You even called me as your "little" brother. (Okay that'll clear your thinking about THAT :lol )

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Who the tail are you? :huh:

Nah, just kidding. :p I know you very well actually. I'd say the only member I know on here more is Pterano.

And Chronicler, you could ask me about that fiction if you want something pretty humorous, or TFM here if you want it to be more actiony and emotional, or Pterano if you want it to be more eloquent and descriptive. That's kind of our writing styles, or at least what I think of them from what I've read of their work.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,Jan 6 2012 on  05:37 AM
I know a thing or two about you. We've spoken. But tell me, why are you so insecure to make a topic like this?
Probably because I couldn't help my curiosity.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: PanickyPetrie14,Jan 6 2012 on  06:19 AM
You also care about me always, and it even resulted from you missing me when i'm not online. ( :blink: Hey! What are you all looking at? It's not THAT or whatever you're thinking!!! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING! :lol ) anyways, yeah that's that. You even called me as your "little" brother. (Okay that'll clear your thinking about THAT :lol )
 :lol  :lol  :lol Oh Adriel, you are so random! But that just makes you 20% cooler. XD

Bruton the Iguanodon

I know you very well. You were kind enough to put up with me even though I was being a complete jerk. I promise that won't happen in the future.  :exactly

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Eh, I've been picked on alot at school. That's probably why. XD

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm sorry to hear that. Like I said, I promise I'm gonna be more considerate now, and less obsessive.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'd sure appreciate that. Thank you.  :)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I know you through deviantART, (I'm TheBattyCrow, btw) with your Pterano fanfics and art and screenshots... smexy flyah XD lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein