The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Awards 2012 - Voting Status

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey Gang!

Here is the register of all the eligible candidates for the 2012 GOF Membership Awards. All the members listed below have fulfilled the following criteria between the start of the year and when the voting process is due to begin; making them eligible to receive any of the announced awards:

1. Have a post count of at least 100 posts
2. Have actively posted on the GOF within the past 3 months
3. Have been a member of the GOF for at least 3 months

Please make sure you have read over ALL the rules for posting in the GOF 2012 Awards!

Colour coding system makes it super easy to find out the number of votes you've cast and if there are any issues to bring to your attention. Here's how it works!
RED means that you have not begun to vote or have yet to cast any votes (small hint: might wanna get to it if you're in this colour!)
YELLOW means that either you have not cast enough votes to qualify for an award or there is an outstanding condition you have not met. These will be written as sidenotes next to your name explaining what you still have yet to do.
GREEN means you have completed your votes and are eligible for any awards you may have been nominated for.
GREY/GRAY indicates miscellaneous conditions that will be explained in sidenotes next to your name.

Status will be updated regularly so don't panic if your status reads wrong immediately. I probably just haven't gotten around to checking over new votes but I promise you I'll update when I can and make sure status is kept accurate.

PLEASE NOTE: - If you wish to skip a vote for a specific category, PLEASE STATE THAT YOU ARE SKIPPING. I will NOT openly assume that just because you do not vote in a category that you are skipping it. Your status will remain YELLOW unless you specifically say "I am skipping this category". Make sure you let me know what categories you are skipping people! Post them in NEW POSTS in the VOTING PAGE!

REMEMBER: You need to cast at least 6 out of 7 votes to gain GREEN status with no more than 2 skips. So that means if you skip 2 categories in the main voting, you MUST vote in the Appreciated Member category so you bring your total vote count up to the required minimum of 6 votes! Thanks in advance guys!

***NOTICE TO ALL!*** Don't forget that voting has now been EXTENDED until Tuesday 2nd October! Make sure you get your votes in and your voice heard! :D

VOTING FOR CATEGORIES IS NOW CLOSED!! Please make sure you double check your status for any outstanding messages!

Voting for the Appreciated Member Award is NOW OPEN!! and will continue until MIDNIGHT on 12th October (forum standard time) All those with only FIVE VOTES (yellow status with sidenotes), you MUST vote in the Appreciated Member in order to get any awards you may have obtained from the main categories. If you don't, you will not be eligible to receive your award! Please don't let that happen!

Last updated: 6th October; 15:32 (forum standard time)

2007excalibur2007
Adder
Allicloud
Almaron
Animeboye
AvestheForumFox
babidikrakenguard
Belmont2500 - 4/7 votes cast. NB - Max number of skips permitted is 2. Please vote in at least one more category!
Blais_13
Blitz
Bongo
brekclub85
Bruton the Iguanodon
buffypii
bushwacked
Campion1
Cancerian Tiger
Caustizer
ChaoticMistress
Chiletrek
Chomper4
Chomper98
Clawandfang
Coyote_A
crazedwriter
Cyberlizard
Daddytops2009
DarkHououmon
DarkWolf91
Dash The Longneck
Dima02
Dr. Curzon
Drake
EggStealerGirl
Explorer
F-14 Ace
f-22 "raptor" ace
Flathead770
FlipperBoidSkua
Fyn16
guidolover
jansenov
JBJB1029
jedi472
joshua1127
Jrd89
Justin1993
kanganix
Kor
Lain_EX
landbeforetimelover - 4/7 votes cast
lbt/cty_lover
LBTDiclonius
LBTFan13
LBTLover1
LettuceBacon&Tomato
Lillefot
Littlefoot Fan
Littlefoot1616
Littlefoot90
Littlelady15
Malte279
Mama's Girl
metadude1234
Mirumoto_Kenjiro
Mr Wonk
MrDrake
Mumbling
Myrkin
NeptuneNavigator2001
NewOrder
Nick22
Nimrod
Nintendoofah64
oogaboo
Over and Under
Pangaea
PanickyPetrie14
Petrie
Petrie85
Pikkutassu
pokeplayer984
Pterano
Ptyra
Rat_lady7
Redtooth101
Rocky
Salvatore Blackheart
Serris
Sky
Spartanguy88
Spyro
StarfallRaptor
Stitch
StrutEggStealer - 5/7 votes cast + 2 skips. NB - MUST vote in Appreciated Member Award!
Tails_155
The Chronicler
The Dark Patriot
The Friendly Sharptooth
The Great Valley Guardian
thebigdeal
Vilstrup
vonboy - 5/7 votes cast. NB - MUST vote in Appreciated Member Award!
Waluigifan
WeirdRaptor
Zenoah