The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Ready to Rumble!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
As a note to everyone in this e-mailing List: I've posted another e-mail before this one with 'Help Wanted' as the beginning tag. Please do not mistake this as spam. I'm seeking help on the book project that is currently in progress. Please read that e-mail for more information.

Okay, I've finally established a decent working environment for my writing and art. And now I'm ready to get back into the mood of things. Yesterday, I got quiet a bit done on the Percy Comic Book project and I intend to get more done on that and other projects in the coming days - weeks - and months! =)

I feel unstoppable a the moment, which is more than a good thing!

- Things I am currently working on:
- The Children of Arkayia (Monthly Episode Releases)
- The Children of Arkayia Logo and a Cover Page Teaser Image
- Percy the Puny Poinsettia Comic Book (Scrip is halfway completed! =)  - - -)
- New - Bullock Arts Myspace Account (coming soon!)
- * Revived - Bullock Arts Deviant Art Page (coming soon!)
- * Revived - Bullock Arts Sheezy Art Page (coming soon!)
- * Revived - Bell County Comics Myspace and Website
- Web Graphics for certain websites
- Aves Adventures Videogame (something I add a bit too little by little each day.)

I'll keep everyone posted as things progress. Also I'll be doing updates only on Mondays and Fridays now unless something important comes up that needs to be updated on right away =)

In the coming months, be expecting other e-mails such as other Help Wanted stuff, material releases (images, writings, music even!) and other fun stuff! So keep checking back, and write back often! (I do need the encouragement. )

Cheers!
- Brian B.

GoF Stuff:
I'll be contributing to the GoF community a bit more as well. I've got permission from Petrie to start work on some new theme layouts for the forums. And I've got some things planned for the RP section in which I mod. I'll be reviving the GoF Myspace Page and of coarse, with Petrie's permission, I'll be starting a GoF Deviant Art page where our artist's artwork can be featured.

On the Myspace page, I'll be making it so artists can be featured there as well, and our film makers (the music video maniacs of this board) I'll be making a section where your video's can be sponsored. =)

That is all for now. I have a VERY busy schedule ahead of me if I'm to get started on this at all!

Wish me luck!

- Brian B
aka Aves the Forum Fox

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It really seems you have lots to do. But I have the feeling that you can handle all of that, just take it easy and work at your own pace and everything will be just fine.
 For now, all I can do is to wish you great success and I look forward to see the things you will come up with :DD . Keep it up!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
All is good up to this:

I'll be starting a GoF Deviant Art page where our artist's artwork can be featured.

Lets keep the art here on the GOF.  I don't see a need for a community DA page when many members already have individual accounts (and they already put their stuff up anyway).

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Petrie,Jan 16 2009 on  04:35 PM
All is good up to this:

I'll be starting a GoF Deviant Art page where our artist's artwork can be featured.

Lets keep the art here on the GOF.  I don't see a need for a community DA page when many members already have individual accounts (and they already put their stuff up anyway).
Good call, sir

It would had been too much to keep up with anyway =)