The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane cafe 3 Discussion

Nick22 · 1054 · 53213

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
here you can discuss the Insane Cafe 3. where should we go with this, who should join, our wacky crew, and when will these voices stop :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to be carrying Spyro and Cynder over, but I'm going to leave Sparx out since he didn't make any friends in the Insane world and won't want to come.

Here's the room list for the characters.

222 - Tsukasa and Yuusuke
291 - Velma
300 - Stripetail
310 - Zachary
311 - Rime and Dr. James Zanasiu
312 - Dr. Yuri Kerzach
313 - Deimos
314 - Strut
375 - Mikoto
413 - Tai, Agumon, and Agumina
414 - Bulk, Skull, and B.G.
416 - Scooby and Dixie
417 - Nani, Lilo, Stitch, and Angel
422 - Spyro, Cynder, and Hunter
632 Ching "Chris" Shuang and Anton Kondrashchenko
640 - Paul Morgan and Ivan Belikov

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick likes him a little bit, perhaps you can bring in one of the Guardians too, I often wonder how Volteer would reaction to this wackiness..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not sure about that. The guardians are okay, but I never thought I'd want to role play as one.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure which of the characters I did that folks may want to see in the next part.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can bring back the tourist, and also you can bring back Oddyseus, and Brookyln, I liked him.. I'm gonna be bringing in a bunch of characters so you guys can pick some of my characters to play...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a character I plan to use who will no doubt take on an antagonistic role. Mikoto Nakadai aka Abarekiller, a former surgeon who was bored with his life and once he got ahold of the unstable zero suit decided to become a super villian because it would be fun. His two bakuryu partners might also play some role.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, I"ll bring those 3 back.  Maybe 1-2 new characters and maybe not.  Plenty of time to decide so no need to hurry.  

Will it be set at the new cafe, or at Shaggy's Mansion, or will Shaggy's Mansion be an inbetween while the cafe is rebuilt rp?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'll keep the "military dinos" and the "combat scientists".

Mr. Bigmouth may make a reappearance.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually I was leaning towards two locations, a haiunted hotal full of wacky ghosts, and Shaggy's mansion, where you'll find out WHY Dixie doesn't like Robbie the robot butler..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So sort of like a Scooby Doo Movie?  

Wonder if I should try doing Velma, though The Tourist is plenty smart so no real need for her.  With wacky ghosts maybe not good to bring in a fairy dragon char or a a type of dinosquad character.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, its not supposed to be A Scooby Doo Movie, what with other character involved from various storylines.. as for the wacky ghosts, its part of the sheer randomness of the story. Ghosts pop up and scare customers, throw food at them, write obscene words on blank paper, that sort of thing... :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wait, my characters are from my own universes, is that allowed?

How should I work in the "combat scientists" and the "military dinos"? I want them to see some action.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, you can do that.. pretty much anything goes in the roleplay. as for working them,in, we'll find a way. Maybe fighting off thier pursuers from the military...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm. Perhaps the military also wants Spyro, Cynder and the rest of the cast or a bounty hunter is after them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could work, maybe we could have chong fron the first story put a bounty on them and anyone Nick is friends with..from prison..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright, niw what should we call it? I've finished the coda to the second story, its now in the 'finished' roleplay section. I'm leaning toward Insane Cafe 3:Haunted Hotel madness", but i'll let you guys throw in your ideas as welll..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I added 2 new ideas for antagonists:

1.) I could port over the Dragonstorm scientists and experiments from Darwin's Soldiers. They want Dr. Zanasiu and his group dead.

As for the challenge they pose: the scientists have no morals and will kill anyone in their path and they have access to military grade weaponry. They are assisted by their experiments who are biomechanical beings capable of using psionic powers (pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, telekinesis and the like.)

2.) Another bounty hunter, this one is after Deimos.

It is hinted that someone in the military is after Deimos in this conversation at the end of the Pelvanida Arc:

"Deimos! Get out of the base immediately! There's someone who's trying to kill you and he's among the reinforcements."

In fact there could be 2; I'm pretty sure Chong's bounty hunters would not want to cooperate with the ones after Deimos.

--------------

As for the name... I choose Insane Cafe 3: Curse of the Hotel

--------------

On a side note: I noticed that RPs are VERY easy to novelize. If I ever have the time you may (very slim chance) see a little novel written on this and placed on this site.

On another side note: I just noticed that I used the trope Badass Normal.  I mean, Dr. Zanasiu, Dr. Kerzach, Rime, Strut, Deimos and Zachary have no magical powers or that special armor and yet they manage to hold their own and prove a valuable asset.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure about my other char ideas, Velma, a fairy dragon (I've 2 ideas of that char), or a dinosquad type.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Curse of the HoteL? I like it... and your group had years of special training anf military experience , plus enough firepower to overrun a small country.  they provideed the backing the rest of the group sorely needed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: