The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

mah gad those news ducking scared me

Vojeds · 5 · 1390

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
wow, u got me good GOF that was mah good I had a mini heart when I read the news. Now I'm gonna listen to the whole troll song I can't believe I fell for it   :facepalm
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:24:17 AM by crazyg »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I must be blind or something, because believe me or not, I just noticed the message.  :facepalm
And what's even worse... I almost believed it. Can someone punch me?  :bang

Little tip; try not to use profanity too much, or none at all really. It's kinda censored, but still.  :)

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I must be blind or something, because believe me or not, I just noticed the message.  :facepalm
And what's even worse... I almost believed it. Can someone punch me?  :bang

Little tip; try not to use profanity too much, or none at all really. It's kinda censored, but still.  :)
yeah sorry about but still it got me soo good  :slap

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
When it comes to April Fools day, I always take some joke seriously and then I have to deal with my friends taunting me because of it. Almost like it's some sort of a curse.  :thinking

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
When it comes to April Fools day, I always take some joke seriously and then I have to deal with my friends taunting me because of it. Almost like it's some sort of a curse.  :thinking
I often do the same thing but I don't know we might have been cursed  :o But now I'm going to punish my self for falling to that so easily by listening to the troll song for 10 hours straight   x(cera
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:53:04 AM by crazyg »