The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Deleted scenes in TV airings of movies not on DVD?

Guest · 3 · 1172

Bruton the Iguanodon

This has happened a few times with movies---they edit back in scenes that weren't in the movie for TV...but these weren't even on the DVD's special feautures! So how do you see them? You have to wait til they air on tv again or record it.

I know of one for sure---The Grinch. The ABC airings put in a whole bunch of scenes not even on the dvd like this house-lighting competition where Betty wins but the mayor gives the prize to Martha Mae...and a devestatingly puke-a-rific eggnog scene!!! I googled this stuff but all I came up with was a few other discussions of it.

Did anyone else record it this christmas? Maybe someone can put it on youtube...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wait a minute.  Did you just seriously ask if someone broke the law by recording copyrighted material and, worse, suggest someone risk copyright infringement by posting copyrighted material on YT?  Weren't you warned about this before in regards to LBT?  You never learn, do you?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Oh my god I'm sorry!

Uh...back to the topic I had, minus that last part.