The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Very cool!

Petrie · 9 · 2674

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'm sure you all know that we've got a special guest on the network54 forum: Aria Noelle Curzon the voice of Ducky in the sequels. :) :)

It's beyond what I could've ever expected.  B)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

Littlefoot-1616 here! Been away for a while sorting out stuff for uni and my new house I've rented for the new term. It's been a real brain-strain and I dont have a net connection yet. Im using a friend's computer at the moment but I'll be back online more regularly once me and my housemates get our backsides in gear and ACTUALLY sort out an ISP (Internet Service Provider). So, Aria has landed and stardusted the 54 forum. Great! Threehorn obviously told her about it. Both him and me signed Aria guestbook on her Starmania website but sadly I had to pack up and ship off to university so I didnt get a chance to tell you all. Fortunately Threehorn filled you guys all in where I couldn't! Good on 'im!  ;) I've given her links to the old Gang of Five forum (that's now been archived) and to this one too. I dont know if she will sign up for an account but I've told her about this forum anyway. I guess only time will tell if Miss Curzon will post here, I hope she does!

You probably wont hear from me for a while again coz Im only visiting my friend for the day but as soon as that ISP is up and running, Im back online. The only problem will be figuring out how we're gonna split the connection FIVE ways! Oh boy!  :blink:  :unsure:

TTFN!

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you've been "adventuring" Littlefoot. :lol:

I think Aria is Ducktyupgirl over here, but I think she's just too busy to post at the current time.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi!
It sure is great to see you back Littlefoot-1616!  :D
There may be a chance that we might meet another voice actor from the land before time. Of course it is the question if he has the time, and naturaly we can't rely on that, but at all events we can hope that an invitation that has been made will be accepted. We'll see.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't want to cause false hopes, as I don't know if he'll accept the invitation at all. I don't want everyone to be disappointed in case he doesn't have the time or mood to come to the forums. Anyway, I'll let you know in the next email.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's understandable. ;)  If it's one of the kids then he's probably got school and all that much like we do.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And such stars of course have even more to do than we. I'm sure Aria's day differs very much from the day of any of us.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Agrees.  She has school classes much like any of us and we all know how much that can quickly conquer our lives. ;)