The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39621

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't feel bad, Vitani will gladly still have fun with you," Kiara pointed out to her brother.......when she saw that his facial expression was one of heartbreak.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks Sis" Kopa said, and Vitani came up to him." don't take it personally ' Vitani said kindly to Kopa." you're not the first Panty's turned down.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So Kovu," Kiara grinned, "What kind of fun do you want to have first?" she said seductively, turning around to give her mate the best view in the place.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
are to join me?' Panty smirked to Vitani' The hot tub has different colors.." alright" Vitani said " i could use a good soak.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry brother," Kiara said as a group was forming consisting of her, Kovu, Panty, and Vitani, "There's plenty of fun to be had by yourself here....."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll be swimming " kola said. ' don't worry about me ' Kopa said swimming up and down the pool. Vitani climbed into the tub. on one side, where she was joined by Panty. Kofu pulled Kiara to hi on the other side." enjoy the bubbles ' he smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yes, they're very nice," Kiara agreed. "Just think, you're the ONLY guy who's gotten to enjoy both of the world's most beautiful ladies."

The feral wildcats were still chasing down the wolves. "Hungry! Want food!" they chanted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, prior to a week ago, I was the only lion here " kovu pointed out. " and  lets not rub it in bro's face. i'm just lucky.' Kovu said." so, don't talk about that any more>" He said firmly. Panty Climbed into the water and sighed contentedly.
_
 flash and mona kept running, ignoring the cries of the feral wildcats. the path curved right, and the girls  took it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara nodded to Kovu. "You're right, let's enjoy ourselves." She saw a tv remote outside the tub. "Is there any programming we could put on to add to the mood?" she grinned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets watch sports" panty said" i want to get away from food for a little bit "
- Vitani swam over and swiped the remote and began flipping through the channels.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is why I enjoy working the early shift sometimes. We get to enjoy these warm waters and the bright sunlight at the same time."

"Any of you need refreshments?" a butler asked everyone in the tubs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
2 Diet Cokes " panty said ' one for me and one for Vitani.
- towel sir?a butler asked Kopa as he got out of the pool. ' thanks ' Kopa said taking it and drying himself off.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Two Sprites, one for me and one for Kovu," Kiara said, giving Kovu a kiss. "When are you and Panty gonna go at it?" she asked with a whisper.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I have you for the evening honey" Kovu said " I'll let Panty come on to me when she feels like it. For now, she's hanging with my sis, and watching the skiing on tv.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What scent of candles should I bring for our evening love session?" Kiara asked, "This place has a huge variety of selection."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whatever you like honey" kovu shrugged I'm not picky."
 Vitani relaxed in her corner of the tub, getting a good view of the screen from where she was sitting. Panty move up next to her, carrying the Diet Cokes, which were huge.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're almost there!" Mona called to Flash, seeing daylight from a hole in the wall ahead. "Just a bit further!"

"I'm glad we have these jobs. It's made us even closer than ever," Kiara said to Kovu.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flash and Mona squeezed out of the opening, and found themselves in a snowpack on the side of the mountain.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walking into the bathhouse was a big muscular tiger with his lioness wife.

"How you took out those weaklings trying to run from being food was amazing," Kairel smiled, rubbing Dagnino's back. "No one gets away from you."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, i'm good at what I do" dagnino grinned ' he noticed the group in the tub. ' Ah drat, i was hoping to get a soak' he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: