The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What operating system are you using

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I use Windows 10, although my laptop originally came with 8.1, and I'm often sure I shouldn't have upgraded. Things have mostly been okay since I upgraded, although I do have issues every once in a while.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I own many hard disks with different operating systems. I use my Windows 7 with 32-bit the most. Until recently I had 64-bit, but a lot of old games like "Rayman" or "Wings of Glory" don't run with 64-bit.
With 32-bit I can use the Dosbox at least.
But It also has disadvantages with 32-bit admittedly. I actually have 6 GB Ram, but Only about 3 GB can be used. Moreover, many moderns games and Programs are incompatible. But these are usually Editors or other larger Programs which I'm only using seldom.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I've had my laptop for almost six years, came with Windows 7 but I upgraded to 10 last year.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Win 10 on my laptop too
Inactive, probably forever.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Well, I use all three:

- my main is an imac with High Sierra on it
- my portable laptop for work/travel has Bodhi Linux
- my old workhouse laptop (7 years old at this point) is a triple boot between Windows 10, Bodhi Linux, and Linux Mint 18

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I got a new laptop as a college graduation gift a few weeks ago, and it obviously would have Windows 10 on it. I reset my old laptop back to Windows 8.1, since upgrading that to 10 was a huge mistake that I regretted until it was undone. So now that I have both 8.1 and 10, I feel like I have more creative control over my computer stuff. Take that, Microsoft! I use my new Windows 10 laptop primarily for PC gaming, while my old Windows 8.1 laptop is used for projects like artwork and fanfiction. I wanted to create some sort of balance between them. The new one has 8 GB of RAM, while the old one has 4.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I'd had Windows 8.1 for the past 3-4 years, but this new laptop came with a build of Windows 10.
It wasn't as bad an OS as I'd envisioned. Has a few minor quirks, but nothing you can't fix by messing with good 'ol Windows Registry. :^^spike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
My main machine is a laptop with a triple-boot of Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, and Arch Linux (along with a virtual Windows XP machine in VirtualBox).
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My main laptop is a triple-boot with Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Q4OS Linux 2.6.
I also just got my hands on an old laptop (about 12 years old; originally had XP) that I wiped and installed Bodhi Linux 5.0 on.

colby65

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I have a MacBook Pro.

So I'm using macOS. It's a great OS for work.

I also install Fedora 29 at the MacBook Pro. I want to use an OS that I really understand how it works.

On my phone, I am using MIUI Global, which is a branch of Android 7.0. Because I have no choice…

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Windows 7, lol :ChomperEww

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Been with Windows 10 since 2016 or so?

For my phone, I have Android 8.0.0 (Oreo).

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Windows 10 for me. :yes

Windows 7, lol :ChomperEww

Although for the longest time I still had Windows 7 too, haha.

Akusta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i have finally switched to windows 10 for easier gaming. but i already feel like am loosing control over my own computer. i miss windows 7. i might be switching back to it soon

Akusta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i finally switched to windows 10 for easier gaming but i already feel like i am loosing control over my own computer. i miss windows 7 already. i might be switching back to it soon.