The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Don't ask JitteryDragon anything.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would have said I was a big fan of your video's too, but it'd make Chomper jealous. Why, just look at my avatar. He's pissed off at me enough as it is!

Also, probably just a crazy sleep story, but do you ever read any of the fanfiction on here? :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh! I just remembered. Well...I was listening to Beyonce's hit, "Run the World" and I thought, "Oooh, that song would fit Pterano perfectly." So I also gave Pterano and alter ego...or whatever you call it. Kinda like God Pterano, except it's Beyonce Pterano. :lol (PanickyPetrie14 and I can NOT get over that joke... :lol )

So...if you want to use Beyonce Pterano, you're more than welcome to. (Just credit me if you do)

And by the way...do you ever check your pms? Cuz I think I sent you a message about your videos once before in April, but I can't really remember when. Could you tell me if I did or not?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, since hes comes back petrie. some posters go off for a period of time and come back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
got any new ideas for stories Jittery?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
JD's not coming back here, I can assure all of you that. :p

Although... he still replies to comments posted on his channel at times. Also, he's a brony too now, for anyone that wants to know. (some of you probably already knew lol) :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How do you know that excalibur?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whats new with you Jittery?