The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Random LBT crossovers

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 19 2014 on  01:22 PM
Easiest win ever.
XD [/QUOTE]
 Yep, Sharptooth is no match for a sword that shoot lasers. XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
The Green ranger plays the wrong tune on the dragon dagger flute and summons Ducky instead of the Dragonzord! XD

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Whoops! That wasn't right. That's embarrassing! XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 25 2014 on  07:04 PM
Yes and Ducky wouldn't be much help against the monster of the episode.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Oct 25 2014 on  04:06 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 25 2014 on  07:04 PM
Yes and Ducky wouldn't be much help against the monster of the episode.
Or ANY episode, really. Ducky's too small, and she really doesn't fight...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another one with the green ranger. This time taking on Sharptooth by shooting a beam from the dragon dagger.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 15 2014 on  06:49 PM
OUCH! Right in his bad eye, too! XD
Yep that how he really bust his eye. It wasn't the thorn bush, it was the green ranger! XD

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 15 2014 on  12:53 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 15 2014 on  06:49 PM
OUCH! Right in his bad eye, too! XD
Yep that how he really bust his eye. It wasn't the thorn bush, it was the green ranger! XD
Sharptooth's no match for the Green Ranger's awesomeness!
XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 15 2014 on  11:14 PM
Sharptooth's no match for the Green Ranger's awesomeness!
XD [/QUOTE]
 Soo true! :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Spike crossover with a funny body part shaped candy advert  from my childhood.

I made it look as though Spike is eating the candy man's foot and eye. XD

Here the link to the advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5aVx09zd7Y

Also to me the candy man in the ad sounds a bit like a high pitched Petrie! XD

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 8 2015 on  06:28 PM
Is that a Sharptooth Spike?
Sharptooth Spike what are you on about.? If you mean cause he's eating an man. It's technically not carnivorous as the man is made of fruity candy not meat.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another LBT and power ranger crossover. Were I made look as though Titanus (or king Brachion as he's called in Zyuranger) shows up to save Littlefoot and co from Ozzy and Strut via his fire ball attack.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, okay, I may have one for the crossovers. What if the Galactic Empire were invade the Earth and the Great Valley? What if the Rebels learned of this? Would they try to save our heroes in the Valley? Or what if it was the Confederacy of Independent Systems (the Separatists) who came to the Valley, and it was the Republic and the Jedi who would come to the rescue?

Just throwing out there because I can.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Mar 23 2015 on  02:56 AM
Well, okay, I may have one for the crossovers. What if the Galactic Empire were invade the Earth and the Great Valley? What if the Rebels learned of this? Would they try to save our heroes in the Valley? Or what if it was the Confederacy of Independent Systems (the Separatists) who came to the Valley, and it was the Republic and the Jedi who would come to the rescue?

I don't take request's. I do like star wars but I'm not the die hard fan I once was.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, Spike looked like he had a fang.  But I now see that that is drool.  

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 23 2015 on  01:16 AM
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Mar 23 2015 on  02:56 AM

I don't take request's. I do like star wars but I'm not the die hard fan I once was.
I understand that, DalekDino, I just wanted feedback on the subject.

The reason for my bringing it up was I remember an old fan fiction called “A Jedi’s Destiny,” and it was taken down some time ago before it was even finished. It wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t all that great either. The protagonist did need a revision badly, but I think the story had potential, such as the dinosaurs being attuned to the Force, but it needed revising nonetheless.

Of course, my concept was that actually all of the dinosaurs on Earth were strong in the Force, but each species as a whole needed to learn its power and how to wield it first. The reason why there is a timeframe of when a species lived and died out is when that whole species became so well versed in the Force that they never left any bodies or bones upon death; they would become one with the Force. There is a legend of a Coelophysis who was strong in the Force and chose to unite all of the dinosaurs against evil forces. Before he finally passed away after many conflicts, he chose the Great Valley where his spirit would rest forever and he, along with several other of his allies and disciples, would use the Force to watch over the Valley. They had declared it a sanctuary for all.

Yet many of the dinosaurs, such as Cera’s father, had forgotten the unity of all the species that united them during the ages of their reign that made at their strongest. Littlefoot’s family have never forgotten that unity, and his mother had told him this legend before her death. Many of the Elders in the Valley are strong in the Force as well, but they do not reveal this others until they feel they are ready to learn of its ways. Now Littlefoot and his friends would have to learn of this power too to counter new evils that would plague the Valley.

Sorry if this seems long and insane, but I thought I should explain this in further detail. I want to become a future filmmaker, so I thought that I might incorporate an additional mythological side to this story.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
After seeing Star Wars episode 7.
I thought I'd make this random crossover of Topsy coming face to face with Kylo Ren well his cross guard light saber anyway.

Kyo Ren: Kiss your horns goodbye!