The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If There's A Land Before Time 15

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Not sure if there's a topic similar to this but anyways if there's a 15th LBT film what would you like to happen?

For example you could discuss what you'd like the plot to be.

Have fun discussing everyone!  :yes
Life Is Good

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
From my mind, The 15th movie would be the “Ultimate Adventure” in the series. Something that fans would never forget and something that was thought to believe to never happen.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
This is my personal opinion, but first and foremost, the fifteenth movie should be timed to coincide with the first film's 30th anniversary. It would just feel like a very fitting choice of release date.

As for what the movie should be about, I think it should be set after the TV series and deal with Chomper's conflict of his own identity, as he's both a Sharptooth and a Great Valley resident. It would be started after a lot of Sharpteeth flock around the Great Wall because some sort of environmental disaster is forcing their food supply into the Great Valley, which (compared to other areas) is still thriving with plant life. This migration crisis inevitably leads to paranoia within the Great Valley, and tense relations between the residents and Sharpteeth.

This may seem a little too reminiscent of political topics such as terrorism and immigration, but I feel this movie could be a really good opportunity to share a meaningful lesson with this.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Rex,Oct 29 2017 on  07:06 PM
This is my personal opinion, but first and foremost, the fifteenth movie should be timed to coincide with the first film's 30th anniversary. It would just feel like a very fitting choice of release date.

As for what the movie should be about, I think it should be set after the TV series and deal with Chomper's conflict of his own identity, as he's both a Sharptooth and a Great Valley resident. It would be started after a lot of Sharpteeth flock around the Great Wall because some sort of environmental disaster is forcing their food supply into the Great Valley, which (compared to other areas) is still thriving with plant life. This migration crisis inevitably leads to paranoia within the Great Valley, and tense relations between the residents and Sharpteeth.

This may seem a little too reminiscent of political topics such as terrorism and immigration, but I feel this movie could be a really good opportunity to share a meaningful lesson with this.
That seems like a cool idea especially about the 30th Anniversary thing. As for what I'd like.... Hmmm... I'm not too sure right now. All I know is is that I'd like for real effort and above all else heart to be put it into the production of this film should it be made.
Life Is Good

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I got the perfect idea for a movie.
Land Before Time 15: The Final Adventure
In this epic conclusion to the series, Littlefoot and all of his friends set out on their biggest adventure yet. The movie will feature everyone from all 14 movies and 26 episodes in it.
At the end of the movie, all of the residents in the Great Valley and Villians, mostly Sharptooth, fight in a Dinosaur War. Who will win the battle? The villians are lead by Red Claw while the heros are led by Littlefoot, his friends, and the residents.
To my thought, After 30 years, and 15 movies and 26 episodes made, next year, 2018, It’s time for Land Before Time to end. :)littlefoot  x(cera  ^^spike  :sducky  :(petrie

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: DinoTeen10,Oct 29 2017 on  07:14 PM
In this epic conclusion to the series, Littlefoot and all of his friends set out on their biggest adventure yet. The movie will feature everyone from all 14 movies and 26 episodes in it.
At the end of the movie, all of the residents in the Great Valley and Villians, mostly Sharptooth, fight in a Dinosaur War. Who will win the battle? The villians are lead by Red Claw while the heros are led by Littlefoot, his friends, and the residents.
To my thought, After 30 years, and 15 movies and 26 episodes made, next year, 2018, It’s time for Land Before Time to end. :)littlefoot  x(cera  ^^spike  :sducky  :(petrie
I doubt that would happen.

Good theory though.
Life Is Good

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: DinoTeen10,Oct 29 2017 on  07:14 PM
I feel like that'd be way too much of a budget for them, as far as these sequels go.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
On a minor note:
I'd like Ruby and Chomper (if they return) to have a larger role like in the t.v. series. They were more or less background characters in Journey Of The Brave
Life Is Good

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
In my own image, the 15th movie starts off in the Great Valley with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby sitting together talking about all the adventures they had in the movies and TV series. After talking about their adventures. they go off and spend the rest of the day having fun. Later on, they all return to their families for sleep. Grandpa Longneck tells Littlefoot something that he never heard of before, something that Grandpa Longneck never told Littlefoot, waiting for him to be old enough to handle it. He tells Littlefoot that if a Sharptooth was killed in the Great Valley, it would lead to a fight between the leaf eating dinosaurs and the sharpteeth. Taking it seriously, Littlefoot understands what his Grandpa said and they go to sleep. The next morning, He goes to his friends and recalls their talk about their old adventures yesterday. Littlefoot then asks his friends "Hey. Let's go on our greatest adventure yet". As they thought of what adventure to do, a HUGE tornado carries him and his friends to the end of the Mysterious Beyond. Far away from home, they set out to find and return to the Great Valley. Along the way the encounter Red Claw and his henchmen, Screech and Thud. They chase them into the Great Valley and unexpectingly, Screech and Thud are killed by an avalanche of large rocks. With the his henchmen dead, Red Claw roars loud. So loud that everyone in the Great Valley heard him. Red Claw leaves the Great Valley. Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby are met with their families and the worst thing has happened. Because 2 sharpteeth were killed in the Great Valley, Red Claw announced The Great Dinosaur War. Filled with fear, the residents of the Great Valley gather up, training and preparing for the ultimate fight against Red Claw and a army of Sharpteeth. During their preparation, old friends, including Ali and Etta, and many others, show up saying that they will fight as well. 5 Days later, everyone in the Great Valley is ready for the Battle between Leaf eating Dinosaurs and Sharpeeth. As Everyone got their strength ready, Red Claw and a army of 100 sharpteeth showed up in front of them. They also knew that in this battle, Many Will Die. Red Claw roars as loud as he can, Starting the fight. Everyone charges up between the Heros and Enemys. They fight like they never fought before. Many Friends die. As mostly every Good and Evil dinosaur Die or get injured, Ali tries to fight a sharptooth runner, but it bites her in the neck. Littlefoot runs up to her, trying to save her, but he's too late. Before Dying, Ali says her final words to Littlefoot, something that she should've told him the first time they met, "I Love You, Littlefoot". The battle ends with the Leaf Eating Dinosaurs Winning. All of the sharpteeth, including Red Claw, who died after Chomper bit his mouth and tongue. Many old friends are dead after receiving scars from the sharpteeth. The war is over

Fast-Forward to the year 2050, the remains of Littlefoot and all of his friends are discovered and with all advanced technology, their are resurrected.

Rated PG-13 for Violence. and the first movie to be PG-13. I find this to be the way to end the series after 30 long years.

What Do You Think?

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: DinoTeen10,Oct 30 2017 on  03:21 PM
In my own image, the 15th movie starts off in the Great Valley with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby sitting together talking about all the adventures they had in the movies and TV series. After talking about their adventures. they go off and spend the rest of the day having fun. Later on, they all return to their families for sleep. Grandpa Longneck tells Littlefoot something that he never heard of before, something that Grandpa Longneck never told Littlefoot, waiting for him to be old enough to handle it. He tells Littlefoot that if a Sharptooth was killed in the Great Valley, it would lead to a fight between the leaf eating dinosaurs and the sharpteeth. Taking it seriously, Littlefoot understands what his Grandpa said and they go to sleep. The next morning, He goes to his friends and recalls their talk about their old adventures yesterday. Littlefoot then asks his friends "Hey. Let's go on our greatest adventure yet". As they thought of what adventure to do, a HUGE tornado carries him and his friends to the end of the Mysterious Beyond. Far away from home, they set out to find and return to the Great Valley. Along the way the encounter Red Claw and his henchmen, Screech and Thud. They chase them into the Great Valley and unexpectingly, Screech and Thud are killed by an avalanche of large rocks. With the his henchmen dead, Red Claw roars loud. So loud that everyone in the Great Valley heard him. Red Claw leaves the Great Valley. Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby are met with their families and the worst thing has happened. Because 2 sharpteeth were killed in the Great Valley, Red Claw announced The Great Dinosaur War. Filled with fear, the residents of the Great Valley gather up, training and preparing for the ultimate fight against Red Claw and a army of Sharpteeth. During their preparation, old friends, including Ali and Etta, and many others, show up saying that they will fight as well. 5 Days later, everyone in the Great Valley is ready for the Battle between Leaf eating Dinosaurs and Sharpeeth. As Everyone got their strength ready, Red Claw and a army of 100 sharpteeth showed up in front of them. They also knew that in this battle, Many Will Die. Red Claw roars as loud as he can, Starting the fight. Everyone charges up between the Heros and Enemys. They fight like they never fought before. Many Friends die. As mostly every Good and Evil dinosaur Die or get injured, Ali tries to fight a sharptooth runner, but it bites her in the neck. Littlefoot runs up to her, trying to save her, but he's too late. Before Dying, Ali says her final words to Littlefoot, something that she should've told him the first time they met, "I Love You, Littlefoot". The battle ends with the Leaf Eating Dinosaurs Winning. All of the sharpteeth, including Red Claw, who died after Chomper bit his mouth and tongue. Many old friends are dead after receiving scars from the sharpteeth. The war is over

Fast-Forward to the year 2050, the remains of Littlefoot and all of his friends are discovered and with all advanced technology, their are resurrected.

Rated PG-13 for Violence. and the first movie to be PG-13. I find this to be the way to end the series after 30 long years.

What Do You Think?
That's...way too out there for an LBT film...

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Agreed Dr Rex. Universal will NEVER make an LBT sequel like that.
Life Is Good

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Yeah I agree as well. I mean sure, the first movie had some dark stuff in it, but never anything like that. They wouldn't make an LBT movie about a war having a lot of characters die.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Not to mention that PG-13 rating. There's simply no way they'll take it THAT far.

I know it's just wishful thinking, but I think you also need to have some realistic thinking involved...

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I would love to see a final battle with Red Claw though, and I’d like him to be pretty strong in his last appearance. I think he can prove himself if he appears in XV. Here’s to hoping that that Giganotosaurus from V isn’t dead...I loved him. He was like a second to Sharptooth himself. I (and a lot of people) think that a leaf eater villain would be cool too. Maybe he/she would be quite involved in the movie but still not the main antagonist. There has to be one leaf eater out there that schemes aside from Pterano.

I really think XV’s plot should also focus on Chomper and the idea of him going rogue when he gets older. This needs to be brought up again because it’s one of the best plot points that could possibly happen now in the LBT sequels. I don’t know if the Gang is going to be shown older but I do hope that it is at least thought about in the movie, if it is even made. I’m fairly confident that we’re getting another one, but maybe not. Hopefully we do, but we’ll have to wait and see. There’s no information yet but if it goes the same path as JOTB we could be seeing an early 2019 release.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I mean, it would be fine as a fanfic. But it would not fit in with the LBT universe canon, and thus would never and could never be made as an official movie.

Edit: Referring to Dinoteen10's idea, just to make sure there's no confusion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dinteen, knock it off. the others are right. Universal would never release a Land Before time film that was pg-13 and involvee lots  of people dying.  furthermore, given the sales of 14, I dot think thre is much apetite for a 15th film. But since this is a " what would you like to see?' I'd bring back Ali, and perhaps add some more female longnecks for littlefoot to befriend. In others words anything to push the " brave Longneck Scheme' of the Tv series down the memory hole.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 31 2017 on  03:14 PM
Dinteen, knock it off. the others are right. Universal would never release a Land Before time film that was pg-13 and involvee lots  of people dying.  furthermore, given the sales of 14, I dot think thre is much apetite for a 15th film. But since this is a " what would you like to see?' I'd bring back Ali, and perhaps add some more female longnecks for littlefoot to befriend. In others words anything to push the " brave Longneck Scheme' of the Tv series down the memory hole.
I'm sorry.
I read fanfics of Ali and Littlefoot being loved and I always pictured what it would be like if Ali said "I love you, Littlefoot" to him. If there is no end, Land Before Time will keep going on until we run out of ideas and then.... I don't know what to say.
a 15th movie would mean the end of the series though.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 31 2017 on  11:14 PM
and perhaps add some more female longnecks for littlefoot to befriend.
lol, is it so necessary???  :DD
Too many longnecks, Cera would faint.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Oct 31 2017 on  04:19 PM
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 31 2017 on  11:14 PM
and perhaps add some more female longnecks for littlefoot to befriend.
lol, is it so necessary???  :DD
Too many longnecks, Cera would faint.
Cera faints?
I think she may be afraid that Longnecks may take over the world because they are the most biggest of dinosaurs.

Update: I always pictured that a battle between all the good and bad dinosaurs would end the series.
Lets say they were injured and those who die were the sharpteeth, only.