The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello Boys and Girls :-)

marianne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I very new to the site, I've been searching everywhere for mp3 files. My 2y son LOVES The Land before time, trying to make him a cd to listen in the car but I'm struggling to find mp3 of the songs. Can anyone please help?
Thanks

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Marianne and welcome. Where are you from?

About the mp3 files. Technically, sharing mp3 files of the songs in the land before time would be considered piracy. While this forum does not want to be related to any pirate activities, we once decided that sharing low-quality versions of the land before time songs is alright to do (and mp3 is low-quality, in my opinion).

I'll go ahead and look if I can find the musicfiles somewhere, otherwise I am sure other members can help you out gladly.

Edit: I realize now that the musicfiles I once had uploaded myself were uploaded on megaupload and thus no longer available... :bang

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums. It's nice that you're son loves Land Before Time. I really don't know anyway where you can get Land Before Time Music. But there must be a way.... :DD

Bad luck about you're Megaupload files Mumbling.  :cry

marianne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm from South Africa :-) He favourite are Sarah and Petri. He knows all them,his dinosaur toys got their names. I'm going to try over the weekend the record them from the dvd's
Thank you for your comments.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I wish you the very best of luck with the recording. :DD

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Marianne, I can record the songs and email them to you. If you don't have experience with recording, it could take your entire day until you learn everything. I can do it in two hours at most. Let me do it.

I should have done it a long time ago, but now I have the excuse to do so. :angel

Also, if there's anybody online who already has the songs on his/her computer, please email them to Marianne and post a message here. That will be faster.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck on finding the mp3 files you want.  I'm sure some on here can help you.  An interesting choice in favorite characters he has, their personalities are quite different.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
hey Marianne,

Welcome to GoF.

I have the mp3 files for the songs you requested in your earliest post.  However, they are not in the best quality.  If you would like me to send them to you, just give me a holler.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, Marraine! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Marianne!
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community :)
There actually are some links in the GOF that can help you. They are not high quality, but check out this thread there are links to songs up to the 11th movie. Also, some years ago we on the GOF did a number of singing projects. That is members of our community and and recorded LBT songs and our resident music expert cut our singing together along with background melodies. If you are interested you can find links to these singing projects here.
Please feel always invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

marianne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you soooo much!!!! I appreciate any help. I managed to find "the lone dinosaur" the others that seems impossible.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

marianne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Great!!! Thank you thank you thank you. Will download as soon as I'm at my pc.

marianne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Whatchig Big water ... I think this is the 7th time. My fav still "Friends for dinner"

65 Tricky 86 Edith

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Marianne welcome call me Elena^^, I hope you enjoy it here is really nice!