The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Boys

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Since I haven't run into this topic yet, why not make my own? This movie is one of my favorite movies of all time, and my most favorite vampire movie. Despite it's release in 1987 it's still in my opinion, the best vampire movie of all time, much better than ugh... Twilight.  :sducky

What do you think about this film and how did you find it?
Fun-fact: I actually found about this movie through LBT fanfiction, The Bloodthirsty Flyer. (which is sadly now deleted)  :(petrie

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Yeah, someone in college wanted me to try mixing two series together, and it worked for a short while, but since the story never became popular (and I kinda detested the story, anyway), I thought it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Proof that I hate writing crossovers.

Oh, and yes, I loved that movie, and it does a much better job at depicting vampires than ... You-Know-What. I refuse to ever speak the name of that dreadful series.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Oh, that was your fanfiction? I forgot the name of the guy who wrote that fic, but I did enjoy reading through that fic countless times.  :)