The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Final Countdown

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I'm back! Dinners gettin ready now and while I'm waiting, Imma watch a movie on Netflix.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'll be seeing Cars 2 soon! cant wait!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lucky you! I really wana go see it, but I probably won't be able to. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD. Hope you have a great time! :)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was a lot of fun talking to you and playing around in that chat room last night. I learned something new, which was I have a great Mr. Thicknose voice! :lol

And that Pterano can actually voice Pterano :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh that was sooo much fun!

Any way, here's what sucks. I'll be heading home on the 10. And now I have to wait til next year to come see my family again. But that's what makes it so special. :DD I'm now at my aunt Terri's and I'll be heading to Uncle Cody's soon.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
So here I am at Uncle Cody's as today is my last day here. I hate how time moves by so quickly... :anger Makes me look bad...no wonder I keep bumping into walls. :lol

Well, the one thing I should be glad about is the fact that it won't be my last time ever coming here. At least there's always next year, which will move by pretty fast. It'll be my 17th birthday before I can slooowwly say "Pterano is awesome."

:lol Lemme start now...

Pttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

This is gonna be a while...

Vonboy, this reminds me of yer Mr. Thicknose impersonation.  :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
So now here I am back at my boring old house.  :lol I had a great time.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Thank you Petrie! Did you miss your DEAR OLD UNCLE?  :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile