The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Check Out my RP

Guest · 1 · 779

arboldin

Its on the Misc. RP page link: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...hp?showforum=15

its the Jurassic Park RP. I need to get it going because the other interesting ones are inactive or way too far ahead. I hope if you go and join, you have fun  :slap

Almost forgot! I'm the OOC, so  I'll post the rules here too.

"Hello there, and welcome to the Jurassic RP Rules.

I: Have no more than five (5) characters.
II: You must enlist your character(s) in the RP, then start.
III: No Chaos Effect characters.
IV: Use only custom characters.
V: Humans may have no weapons except tranquillizer guns or cameras.

I: God Mode is not allowed.
God Mode, simply put, is cheating in a roleplay. There is no God Mode allowed here in Jurassic RP, and will be strictly enforced throughout the RP.

II: Do not kill another character.
I know, this is a Jurassic Park roleplay but killing another character is not allowed. There are certain circumstances when a character may kill another character. If the ëtarget’ agrees to being killed and signifies by an out-of-character note then they are able to be taken. If you are taken however, that specific character will never been able to return to that roleplay!!

III: Do not manipulate other RPers’ characters.
Please play as your own character(s) and only your own characters. Do not control another member’s character at any point. Even if it is only the smallest action it is not allowed as all RPers have the right to control their own characters the way they want. "

- Twiggy, aka arboldin