The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time/Sodor Island #1

LBTComeback

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
(Great Valley 70 Million B.C-Humanization Project Was Succesful And The Great Valley Has Humans Living Alongside The Dinosaurs)

Michael: Well, The Valley Certainly Changed, Thanks To My Project!

Littlefoot: I Know, Your New Scientists You Just Hired Are Busy Making Green, Organic Fuels For Your Trains!

Topsy: Yo! Human! I Need To Talk To You!

Michael: 'Sighs' Here We Go Again, Ratting About Railways!

(Michael Walks Over To Topsy)

Michael: What Is It Now?

Topsy: You So Called Railways Are Ruining My Sleep At Night!

Michael: Look, My Trains Need To Run During The Night And Day To Mantain Profits.

Topsy: 'Scoffs' Whatever, You Need To Build A Line Around My Sleeping Den Or Abandon The Line. If I Hear Another SteamWhistle Or Air Horn One More Time... I'LL TEAR YOU GUTS OUT WITH MY HORNS! UNDERSTAND, SKINWALKER?! :anger

Littlefoot: Mr. Triceratops, Michael Is Doing The Best He Can. He's More Of A Superhero Than A Railroad Tycooner.

Topsy: 'Scoffs' Yea Right! I'm Going To My Sleeping Den To Catch Up On My Sleeping. You Better Move That Track Or Else!

(Topsy Walks Back To His Sleeping Den)

(Littlefoot And Michael Look At Each Other)

LBTComeback

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Chapter #1: Thomas And Percy

(Island Of Sodor)

'Thomas Pulls Up Along Percy'

Thomas: Hey Percy

Percy: Hi Thomas, You Look Happy.

Thomas: Yes I Am! The Fat Controller Has Given Me The Month Off Of My Duties.

Percy: Woah! You're Lucky, So Who's Handeling The Passengers And Goods?

Thomas: Daisy Is Taking Care Of My Passengers While Toby Takes Care Of My Goods. I Have To Go Now, See You Later!

Percy: Bye Thomas!

'Thomas Puffs Away'