The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I Gots A New Sketchbook!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I just bought a new sketchbook today, one with pages textured different than what I am used to. So with the new, experimental sketchbook comes new, experimental drawing styles!

Back to hand-colored! This thread will be where I'll put my new series of drawings for this new chapter. No worries, my old art-style will always reign supreme in my case (where they will go in their respective other art-threads), but it's always good to try out new things, yes?

I made my very first drawing....and I'm not too sure what to make of it...

In this experiment, I tried a little-to-no outlines thing and a completely whimsical stroke of my colored pencils. It's also to test what overall impression the page texture will leave on my drawings.

As for what it is...................... :unsure:  :huh:  :confused  :idea  I think it's the Mothman :lol That's how I labeled it on my deviant page.

Feel free to leave comments and feedback if ya want. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats on your new sketchbook.  Do you think you'll be able to draw daily?

The textured paper may give your drawings a certain different look then you are use to maybe.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Thank you! I have every intention of taking advantage of this new sketchbook and seeing just what I can do with it!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds great, good luck.  With the internet today there's quite a few resources for folks who want to draw.