The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dreams?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Dreamland is place where you can do anything and be everywhere. And feel very sharp too.
Strange you never had cartoon world dreams. Possibly you don't remember them.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I've never had a dream where I was in a cartoon universe of some sort, let alone LBT. It should've been an unforgettable experience to be honest if I did had a dream like it.
:thinking

Those are some cool and interesting dreams, StardustSoldier! I specifically like the one where the Gang of Five somehow got transported into modern society and they had to adapt somehow. I sympathize with Littlefoot, poor guy. Also, I swear that your post used to say something like "Poor Guy" or "Poor Littlefoot" after you mentioned that he was lost. You didn't have to edit that out, you know? :rolleyes

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:24:24 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I officially had my first LBT-related dream yesterday! :Mo

It was nothing much, but it took place in what I assume to be an outside area of The Home Depot where me and my parents were shopping for things. I saw Grandpa Longneck and another young longneck just as tall as him nearby. I could guess who it could be, but I already forgot the facial features of that longneck. Anyway, the weird thing though is that shortly after, someone (I forgot whom) asked me if it was okay to show them their tiger friend, and I let them. It came up to me and hugged hard, and it even gave me a little scratch injury on my knuckles by accident as well. The dream ended shortly there afterwards. I don't think the longnecks said any dialogue during my dream, but they were there.

My dreams are usually so weird for some reason. Only if I dream something school related is when the dream is normal, and they're actually a bit accurate too.  :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Congrats on having your first LBT dream! That is pretty weird, although no weirder than many of my dreams. But I do love tigers and so the tiger fan in me was happy to read that.

I finally had another LBT dream of my own last night. I'd been hoping to have one for quite a while now.

It's vague and I don't remember a lot of details. I just remember I was watching the LBT episode where Rhett appears. Then at the end of the episode, Rhett got eaten by Red Claw! It shocked me (in my dream) because it seemed uncharacteristically dark for the TV series. I was also watching the episode with @Flathead770 for some reason, and he explained to me that Rhett had to die because he hadn't properly redeemed himself. *shrug* Make of that what you will, I guess. :p

What makes this dream even weirder is that I still haven't actually seen the TV series yet, including the Rhett episode. Although Rhett is enough of a meme on Discord that I still know a fair bit about him, which was likely what inspired the dream.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rhett had to die so that his impure body could be shed and he could obtain his destiny in the heavens that is his birthright!

On a more serious note, sounds like I need to drive down and watch some TV episodes with you :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On a more serious note, sounds like I need to drive down and watch some TV episodes with you :p

The Great Longneck Scheme will be the first episode you two are watching once that happens. :p

Quite the dream StardustSoldier, although if I watched that happen, I would shrug it off like nothing happened honestly. But wait, Flathead770 with you!? Do you even know what he looks like in real life? I would assume so, but then again you somehow saw an LBT TV episode without watching a single one, so I have no clue. :lol
But obviously, Red Claw doesn’t eat him in the real version.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I look exactly like my avatar of course  :PCera

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I look exactly like my avatar of course  :PCera
So are you the threehorn or the longneck? :olittlefoot :^^spike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The one that has the flatter head  :PAli

I don’t doubt that, but I’ll leave the confirmation to StardustSoldier over here. :p

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, I'm the one in the threehorn costume. :P

Anyway, I have indeed seen a few photos of Flathead before. He was still a bit fuzzy in my dream, but somehow I just knew it was him. With people I interact with online, even if I never see an actual photo of them, my mind tends to fill in the blanks and I form a mental picture of them anyway, even if it's potentially inaccurate with how they really look.

But anyway, yes, we'll definitely make sure "The Brave Longneck Scheme" is the first episode we watch together. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How can you tell who people are without even seeing photos of them ever? Is it just your gut intuition telling you so? Or is it based on the personality that the person has in your dream? I’m curious to know how that works. :p

Let me know if you dream of me next. :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd say it's a gut intuition. Like, even though I couldn't make out Flathead's features clearly, I just knew it was him. Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I'll instinctively know certain things about the dream situation, even if realistically I wouldn't have a way to glean that knowledge for sure.

But yes, I'll certainly let you know if you ever appear in one of my dreams.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I mean, it's probably more based on the type of conversation had then the appearance of the person. But yes, lets have that be the first episode we watch. Then we can chant Rhett's name the whole time  :PCera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And maybe have a few beers while we're at it. :PCera

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Now that the subject was brought up, I must confess that one day like a week or two ago I saw a dream where I was on a holiday with none other than Sovereign himself. I remember visualizing him as having glasses, but that's pretty much all I can remember of it. For the record, I have never met the guy. :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, that's awesome. Do you know where your guys' holiday took place?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I can't say for certain, but I think it was somewhere in Greece, probably Rhodes or some other island.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I had a dream where the Lion King characters and LBT characters were planning on putting on a production of a movie from the other group’s canon...

Sadly I woke up before the actual productions started  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Haha, awww too bad. I would've loved to know how that was going to play out.