The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Upcoming singing project

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Couple things:

1. You must be new here, so let me be the first to welcome you to GOF :D  Since you are new here, may I ask that you introduce yourself in the welcome center so that the rest of the members here know that you have just joined us. It will also give you a chance to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you decided to join our joyous community.

2. This topic is two years old, and at the moment we are still waiting back for the completion of a project that has been under development for quite some time now. It would be hard for any of us to commit to another project at this point because everybody is busy with things in their lives such as school/college and work. While I applaud your enthusiasm to see another project done, I don't want you to be sitting here waiting for something to get done when we most likely won't even get started on it.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes we are *cough*. We're gonna get done this summer, I promise! :D  Topic closed.