The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest spelling mistakes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Simply put any spelling mistakes here. It doesn't matter if you have made them yourself, read them in a magazine or simply make them up :yes

I'll start:

I wrote: joked
Meant is: choked :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is a particular example from my fanfiction, before I caught it during proofreading:

I wrote: "How did you sleep Chomper?  Oh, that's great.  I just had a sleep story where you date me."

I meant: "How did you sleep Chomper?  Oh, that's great.  I just had a sleep story where you ate me."

Although I suppose that either one would constitute a nightmare from Littlefoot's perspective, it is only the second one that I had in mind.  The first option would most certainly not be featured in any fanfiction that I would write.  :lol There is more than enough disturbing pairings in fanfictions without me adding to the list.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've made and seen quite a few funny typos on Discord. Here are a few that I can think of off hand:

- I once said "Ni" instead of "Hi", and then Nick asked if I was a knight who says 'ni'. :lol Gotta love Holy Grail!!
- I meant to say how it was a good thing that the lava that trapped Bron in Journey of the Brave was "mafic" (the flowy kind that forms dark rocks and is relatively safe to be in the vicinity of), but my phone had autocorrected it to "magic", so then Flathead and I started joking about how Bron can only get his herd through lava with supernatural powers
- zero-point's phone used to like to autocorrect "Ducky" to "Dicke"
- Ducky123 got the idea of doing his Sucky OC from Hypno accidentally saying "Sucky" instead of "Ducky"

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
*laughs*

cool stories! :D

Poor Ducky!

(If you read my posts, you know I do a looooot of accidental missing letters or misspellings. Maybe there were funny ones. XD)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
so the word "day" turned into "gay" the other day... #notamused :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I wanted to laugh so hard when you typed that but wasn't sure if I should since your day (or gay) wasn't going the best. :p

EmuPlanetGaming

• Ruby
    • View Profile
am i pregnart? (funny mistake) im new to this forum so hi people :)  :lol