The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My cat is in critical condition.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm glad to hear that Felix's health has improved.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm glad Felix is doing better. Spoil him rotten when he gets home!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
And I called again today. They've gotten him to eat a little.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ That is good.  It is always a promising sign when they regain their appetite.  I hope that his condition continues to improve.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is great news, sounds like he's doing better then before.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
My cat came home for Christmas Eve. He's on the mend and at home now. He wasn't eating much at the vet, so I brought in some of the cat food I've always fed him and left with them one more day. I decided that if he didn't recover by the New Year that I was just going to have to put him down rather than have him suffer.
So on the morning of Christmas Eve, I went in to check on him and found that bringing him his usual food was what did it. He'd started eating and his body temperature was back to normal. So the vet let me bring him home. He's still skinny and weak, but he's not wobbly on his feet anymore and getting better.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Isn't it! He's SO much better than he was before! I think he's going to be alright.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is great.  I do hope he makes a full recovery, and a quick one.  It looks great so far.  Good luck.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is awesome news.  :) I am glad to hear that your cat is on the road to recovery.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.