The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The original movie is on Netflix now!

Ptyra · 7 · 2174

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I come out of my long-time hiatus due to school and having a new computer, to say that the original movie is on Netflix now! At least for those of you living in the US, I don't know what other countries are doing.

As I write this, Sharptooth has fallen into the pit and the Earthquake has started

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep!  It's definitely on there for the US.  Also, I did some research.  According to what I found with various Release Dates Lists for Netflix, this movie was not on that list.  Looks like a surprise release.  That's just fine with me. :)

Let's see how long it takes for them to get the rest of the movies in. :D

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah that's awesome I have other methods of watching it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Yes, we get it. You only watch movies the illegal way in some misguided attempt to stick it to someone. Enough already.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly my methods don't cost me money I don't have. I'm glad and thrilled for watching it the free way.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Was watching the film in a single sitting while working on some fanart redesigns for a TLBT AU/Reboot fanfic, which include the Gang of Five, Sharptooth, and an OC. The film still holds up in regards to being a good film by all accounts, but I've noticed some rather unusual things about it when compared to the sequels regarding the Gang of Five. I understand this is their original debut and all, but it feels weird to me with what is different regardless of the context of the situation they're in, since all of them probably went through worse later on in the series considering some of the stuff that happens later (particular The Big Freeze comes to mind).
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.