The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

1 Year Since I Returned

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
While this April marked my 11th year of first joining the GoF, 1 year ago today was the day I decided to return and become active again. I had a good amount of doubts on how long I was going to last but it looks like I managed to surpass my 1 year goal. So now I guess I'm good to leave?

Kidding. :p

Now that I'm passed a year I don't really have another milestone planned. I've proven to myself that I retain interest in the GoF and LBT in the longer term, even if I'm not the most active person around. I'm confident enough to believe that I'll be sticking around for a while this time around.

I also want to thank everyone who has supported me with my drawing throughout the year with your feedback and comments. I wasn't sure if drawing was going to be just a passing novelty and while I've slowed down on my art lately I'm happy with how steady I've continued drawing. To think I was afraid to colour, shade, and deal with backgrounds a year ago. I feel I've come a long ways in improving and I hope to continue with it in the future. You guys are the best! :DD