The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How often do you watch LBT movies?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ same here. I wondered why they started up with the songs - don't get me wrong, the great mjaority to me are so enjoyable with very, very few exceptions :)
Started to rewatch Stone of Cold Fire, along with my little running commentary on how awesome Pterano is, singing along to Beyond the Mysterious Beyond... oy vey, I'm pathetic :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I used to watch them RELIGIOUSLY from when I saw the original to when I was about 16 years old. However, my parents and sister used to pester me about how the series was "for babies". While I tried not to listen to them, I eventually gave in. I, like most teenagers, began to think that anything that didn't involve popular music was lame. However, I recently re-watched the TLBT series and I enjoyed it just as much as ever. I had only seen 1-11 until a couple months ago. 12 was good and I quite enjoyed it, but 13 was just dreadful (what were they THINKING?!??!?!?!?  :idea ) anyway, I can't say I watch it as frequently as I used to, but I will always cherish the series as long as I live. <3

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Parents can be annoying ;)

I had only seen 1-11 until a couple months ago. 12 was good and I quite enjoyed it, but 13 was just dreadful (what were they THINKING?!??!?!?!? dino_idee.gif )
yeah! you'll see, that a lot of members here dislike "the wisdom of friends"

(Anyway, feel free to introduce yourself in the "Welcome Center" so that we can get to know you  :yes )
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I must be an outcast - I liked 13 :) granted, it was goofy but the Yellowbellies reminded me of Dory from Finding Nemo, just so forgetful, and I thought they were actually pretty funny and so random.
Ehh, just my thoughts.
Watched Mysterious Island with my niece the other night. It's so funny how many lines I'm able to pick up on that I didn't understand when I was younger - everything is so much clearer, now!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I watch The Land Before Time movies as often as I can. It always has been and always will be my favorite movie series. My parents don't bother me about my obsession with the series. I'm glad they don't care. You're never too old for The Land Before Time series.

I found that the last three sequels were aimed at a younger audience; but, they were still enjoyable like the first ten movies. Land Before Time 13 wasn't my favorite sequel; but, it wasn't too bad in my opinion. I still think The Time Of The Great Giving and The Mysterious Island are my top two favorite sequels.

:)  :)  :P:  :lol  :smile

thelonedinosaur27

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Now that I'm 22 I tend to watch them once in a while now.  I feel like if I watched them all the time, I could ruin the series, much like if you overplay a song.  Many people here may or may not support this, but last time I watched The Land Before Time 7, I had medical marijuana in my system-- and my laptop was real close to me with the movie playing while I was laying down in the dark--It was such a magical experience, I felt like I was a part of the movie.  I was in the great valley grass just observing.  I imagined I was an iguanodon.  Beyond the Mysterious Beyond is such a beautiful song.  I plan to purchase the whole series soon and binge watch them all.  But yeah at least once or twice a year I'll go into my LBT phase.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I pretty much never watch them anymore. I haven't really since the last movie I re-watched after discovering LBT---III, in February 2012. I recently was telling my mom about how I remembered that day because of a movie I watched. She asked which one and I was like..."uh...Pretty in Pink"

Still, I take screenshots and watched III muted on New Year's Day 2014 (or no, it was the day after.)