The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How often do you watch LBT movies?

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
My first topic here, I hope that there isn't similar  :lol

So, How often do you watch LBT movies?

When I was a little, I used to watch them like every two weeks.

Now, I watched all the movies and tv series in a month or two.
It was'nt enough, Im going for another round ^^

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'll watch something from LBT almost every day! If I'm home alone during the day then I'll put on one of my favourite TV episodes, but if not, I'll just watch bits of some of the films on my computer. :lol

If it's just the films in general, I might watch them on school nights if I don't have homework, and I usually watch something from them at the weekend. :^.^:

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I used to watch it a lot till my mid-teen years really. And then I'd mostly listen to the songs and then the movies maybe 1-2 times a year :)

EDIT 3/7/13: Actually, I meant the movies. I listen to the songs quite often :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't watch LBT that often anymore. Used to the first couple of years I joined this forum though. The last time I have seen something LBTish was a couple of months ago, when I showed my boyfriend the first movie so that could get an impression.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ehh, I have the VHS' and if I'm feeling particularly nostalgic (and I don't think twice,) I'll order the sequels I'm missing from my library :)
I just watched XIII Wisdom of Friends the other night (finally all caught up! Now onto the TV series) I honestly though it was cute, but too goofy for the LBT franchise *shrug*

In all, I'd say I watch LBT once or twice in a couple months - this month excluded because I rented XI, XII, and XIII around the same time^^
LBT overload! I must drain my brains now, as they be flooded...
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Depending on how much time I have, I watch LBT 2-5 times in a week ;)

Earlier( at the age of 5-11) I watched LBT every weekend or so, don't really remember that :D
Inactive, probably forever.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I wait a long time to watch them because I dont' want to get sick of them so I spend a lot of time on here

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"ve not watched a movie or tv episode in a while, a year or more maybe.  I don't want to watch them to much and burn out on them.  I figure if I watch them spaced out I'll still enjoy them as much as the first time.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I watch the LBT movies during my spare time, in on-and-off periods.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Like StrutEggStealer I'm now onto the TV series which I got the DVD set last Christmas but sometimes I watch the movies (in order) every three mouths. But after this year I'll have a break. :DD

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
When I first joined this forum back in 2007 (holy cow does time fly!), I used to watch LBT nearly every single day.  But in all honesty it's been probably close to a year since I've watched a full movie all the way through.  I sorta burnt myself out on them back in around 2009.  I suppose it could have also been because 2009 is the year that I REALLY started downloading other movies and anime.  LBT is great but honestly it's difficult to keep entertained with just 13 movies and 26 TV episodes.  Since 2009 I'll usually watch an LBT movie several times per year.  Or I'll do a marathon for the year all in one go and get burnt out on them again.  Honestly I should really watch a few movies now.  It's been so long I don't think I'll be burnt out on them at all.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Once in a while I will put one on if I remember to. Since I've seen everything Land Before Time related I got tired of them. And some of the sequels are so bad that they're not even worth the time watching again. Neither are the horrible T.V. Episodes for that matter.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just watched the first one and started the sixth the other day :D
Forgotten how good those movies are :(
J. R. R. Tolkein

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dang, sorry for the double post... for some reason, GoF has been acting really slow for me :p
J. R. R. Tolkein

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not every sequel is good there are a lot of bad ones in the line,

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bad is a matter of opinion, though. Personally, I love the sequels more than the original because they carried on with the story. Granted, some of them could have been better but I believe they deserve a definite A for Effort for Creativity.

Ehh, just me, though.
J. R. R. Tolkein

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Fair enough I thought most of the sequels where pretty blah. Like Movie and 13 to me are the worst of the bakers dozen. Man those where bad movies. The others where okay not great but I liked them to a point I guess. Most of the song's where good but some where god awful that you wanted to mute and wait until it's over.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I didn't think 13 was that bad :) it was a little too goofy, but the Yellowbellies were actually pretty funny, and so was seeing the gang's 'WTF' faces at their antics.
But yeah, it was a little weak, plot-and-feeling-wise. It left me kind of deflated, and it could have been so much more. but it was okay.
Started rewatching the third one... Dang, I'm on an LBT roll! Must have the TV Series, must have the TV Series!!
J. R. R. Tolkein

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Mar 18 2013 on  04:05 PM
I didn't think 13 was that bad :)
The one thing that Grandma Longneck failed to teach to her grandson in XIII was the concept of COMMON SENSE!!!!  :lol

Anyway, I haven't recently watched the sequels or the T.V series, but I have being watching the first movie because It was the best of the lot and there is no singing by the gang! Most of the songs in the sequels I can't stand with the good exceptions of course. :DD