The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

*Dances a bit*

Valeron · 44 · 4665

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello people I don't know yet. My name is Valeron, but you can call me Val. I've been browsing the interwebs for some time, and I just recently came across this site. I've been a fan of the original Land Before Time for a while, ever since I saw it when I was 5.

I've been browsing this website for a bit, and I noticed that there was someone here who had THE EXACT SAME BIRTHDAY as me. And I don't mean just the same date, I mean the same EXACT day. lbt/cty_lover was the account name. I would like to meet this person.

So anyways, I'm a new guy here, and I'd like to meet you guys. Is there any place I could post piccys of me?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Val! Welcome to the GoF! Call me Iris or Mumbling, whatever you prefer :)

There is a place where you can post pictures, it is in the 'Show us' section under 'After Midnight', however you will not be able to see this forum until you have 15 - 20 posts (this is for the privacy, not everyone who joins has to be able to see everyone's pictures ;))

Have fun! :wave :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum VAl!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 3 2010 on  11:02 AM
Hey Val! Welcome to the GoF! Call me Iris or Mumbling, whatever you prefer :)

There is a place where you can post pictures, it is in the 'Show us' section under 'After Midnight', however you will not be able to see this forum until you have 15 - 20 posts (this is for the privacy, not everyone who joins has to be able to see everyone's pictures ;))

Have fun! :wave :)
Makes sense. I mean, you wouldn't want any random person to see pics of you, now would you?

You seem like one awesome person, Iris. And I probably will have a ton of fun here. ^.=.^

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention one thing about myself, although it is in my signature. I'm a furry, and (pardon my swearing) I'm damn proud to be one.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You'll find many people on this forum who are furries (or scalies). Is your signature your character?

Exactly. And thanks! :)

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, my signature is a plushie of my character. My boyfriend drew it for me.

And there are a good amount of furries here? Nice!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's an adorable character, I love the little red tie :D

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks, Iris. If you want, I could link a commission I got of my fursona.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry I can't access it since I'm not a Fur Affinity member! It's okay though, perhaps just [ IMG] it? :)

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Awww, man. FA is giving me problems. I'll just upload it to Photobucket and use the

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks. The artist I commissioned is damn amazing. Although she focuses on more... adult work.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum Valeron! :DD .

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Valeron :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
It sure is funny you share birthdays with Austin (lbt/cty_lover) though there is a certain likelihood with so many people of a similar age group in one forum ;)
Adam (Petrie) and me are exactly one month apart (me being the younger one).
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the forum Valeron!

lbt/cty_lover is one of our very active members, particularly well known for creating a lot of awesome games in the Party Room section, such as the Geography game. You might want to join some of the games or play in the role plays, if you're so inclined.

Glad to see you here! :wave

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Glad to be here. I love the feeling of joining a community. Especially when the community gives a warm welcome. ^.=.^

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Valeron, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

My real name is Anna, and other members call me CT or by my username, so I have no preference as to which one I'm called ;).

Cool fursona, BTW.  At first I thought it was a raven, but then I noticed the bat-like wings.  What exactly is your fursona :)?