The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Getting to know you - LBT Style

Petrie. · 182 · 51127

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
1. Most liked Land Before Time character: Rinkus. I like the way throughout the film he seems like the typical dumb, comic relief character, but then towards the end you find out he has a more intelligent, calculating side.
 I really liked Guido as well.

2. Least liked Land Before Time character: Mo. I can't stand his voice.

3. Most liked song: I don't really like any of the songs but my favourite peice of music is 'Foraging for Food' from the original score. And 'If We Hold on Together'.

4. Least liked song: I'm not a big fan of any of the songs but one that I really don't like is 'Flip, Flap and Fly'  (I think that's what it's called). Urgh.

5. Most liked film: The first one for sure. The seventh comes a close second.

6. Least liked film: 'Wisdom of Friends'.  :x

7. Most memorable moment: The scene where Littlefoot's mother dies, or when Littlefoot is wandering around alone just after her death.

theamazingthreehorngirl

• Ruby
    • View Profile
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character -  cera and ducky cera cuz well oooooooo maybe i like her maybe i don't i'm not telling :nyah  just kidding cuz shes a lot like me bossy kinda mean and a major attitude problem and ducky cuz she's just ducky

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - ummm tricky probably ruby 'cuz she's new and she's annoying when she talks and mr thicknose i don't know why i just don't like him, i think it's cuz he pretended to know stuff and he didn't really

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - if we hold on together, family, always there, bestest friends, kids like us, no one has to be alone, girls and dads and creepy crawlies and it takes all sorts

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - imaginary friends and oops eeps

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - the original mainly cuz it was the first film i ever managed to watch all the way to the end and then ask to watch it again as soon as it was done and in 2nd the journey through the mists

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film -
 the 13th just because i thought the yellow bellies where stupid

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment when littlefoot hatched, when littlefoot's mother died, when he fought with cera, the cherry scene when the fight sharptooth, when they find the great valley and when they hug at the end oh and the two times spike talks

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Most liked Land Before Time character - Pterano, duh!

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - ...Me not sure...

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - If We Hold On Together, of course! ...And Very Important Creature...

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Good Inside. Technically, I don't mind that song, but it gets old very fast...

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - LBT 1 and 7 (I think you all know why... :lol )

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - Mmmm...there isn't any...

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - That night when Littlefoot and the gang curled up against eachother in the first movie...THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! And all the Pterano scenes in LBT 7. I like him better when he's a good guy.  :yes

Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
1.)Most liked Land Before Time character - Petrie

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - Spike

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - If We Hold On Together (Cera and Ducky version) :DD

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Good Inside

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The Land Before Time Original

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - The Land Before Time XIII - Wisdom Of Friends

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - The part where littlefoot hatched and so on from that part. :DD

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
1. Most liked Land Before Time character: Original Sharptooth
2. Least liked Land Before Time character: All the yellow bellies
3. Most liked Land Before Time song: No One Has to be Alone (Sharptooth and the Earthquake score is my favorite non-lyrical song)
4. Least liked Land Before Time song: How Do You Know
5. Most liked Land Before Time film: The Land Before Time
6. Least liked Land Before Time film: The Land Before Time XIII: Wisdom of Friends
7. Most memorable Land Before Time moment: Littlefoot's Mother vs The Original Sharptooth all the way up to the end of the movie.

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have been on this forum for over a year and i just found this thread lol

1. Most Liked LBT Character: Ducky

2. Least Liked LBT Character: Ruby

3. Most Liked LBT Song: The Lone Dinosaur

4. Least Liked LBT Song: I really don't like many of them so its hard to decide which one i dislike the most.  

5. Most Liked LBT Film: None of the sequels can beat the Original

6. Least Liked LBT Film: LBT XIII: The Wisdom of Friends

7. Most Memorable LBT Moment: When The Gang of Five (lol forum Name) all curled up in the footprint in the first movie.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - Littlefoot. Kid led a herd of hungry baby dinos through a God forsaken wasteland to paradise. Gotta give credit.

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - That retarded pink Spiketail from LBT8.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - If We Hold On Together

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Beyond the Mysterious Beyond (Kill it! Kill it with fire!)

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The Orignal.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - All three of the last three! (Kill them! Kill them with fire!)

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - "Mother? Mother?!"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
1. Probably Hyp, but Littlefoot sticks in there at simultaneously

2. STRUT from the second movie...so annoying

3. Peaceful Valley

4. Yellow Belly Dance  :bang

5. The first (doesn't everybody?)

6. The seventh

7. When Rooter gives advice to Littlefoot

Bruton the Iguanodon

1. Most liked LBT character: Mo...I just love him. Fun, nice, brave...he's the best LBT character!!!
2. Least liked: yellowbellies...(vomiting uncontrollably)
3. Most liked LBT song: "If we hold on together".
4. Least liked LBT SONG: I haven't heard yellow belly bounce entirely (and never intend to) but I'm pretty  it's the worst. If by some slim chance it's not then definitely imaginary friends.
5. Most liked LBT film: "The Time of The Great Giving".
6. Least favorite LBT film: 13, which I never intend to see.
7. Most memorable LBT moment: Oh gosh...I'm gonna have to say, either, "Big, big big big water" or when the bird and the crocodile started singing in movie 4, lol!!  :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
1. Most liked LBT character: SQUISHY!- I call Ducky my squishy. I like her because she's really nice, and she cares for her friends & family. And I have a soft spot for little guys.  :)

2.Least liked LBT character: Yellowbellies. No common sense and no seriousness at all. If they were my group partners I'd die.

3. Most liked LBT song: If we Hold on Together. My fave song ever since I was five, and ai don't plan on changing.

4. Least liked LBT song: Oops Eeps and everything else with the same tune.

5. Most liked LBT film: 1st one, of course. No competition.

6. Least liked LBT film: 13th. I don't need to say why.

7.Most memorable LBT moment: Hug at the end of the original. I love hugs like those. :wub  :wub  :wub

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well,lets see

1. Most liked LBT character: Cera.I like her personality.Tough and headstrong,but becomes kind and soft if there's the time for it.Oh,and sarcasm is cool.I also like her species,the triceratops.I watched a lot of film about dinosaurs,and every paleontologist said that a triceratops had bigger chances to win against a t-rex in 1v1 than the t-rex.

2.Least liked LBT character:Ichy.I don't like the way he acts during the fourth
 film.

3. Most liked LBT song:The lone dinosaur

4. Least liked LBT song:Imaginary Friend

5. Most liked LBT film:Suprise!The first one   :p

6. Least liked LBT film:after a lot of thinking,the ninth.I don't hate it,but it's the one I least like.

7.Most memorable LBT moment:When cera accidentally brings down a tree to the big crocodile (probably a deinosuchuc?) who was chasing them.The look of the croc's face is unforgattable,like "aww not again!.....just leave me alone" :DD .He had a hard day,just before that a big longneck stepped on his head.

Also, the fight between litlefoot and cera in the first fim.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
2. STRUT from the second movie...so annoying
Gaaaahhh?? :o Y U say that? lol jk, to each his own ;) just kinda ironic that Strut is one of my fave charries^^

1.) Most liked Land Before Time character (s) -
Strut and Pterano :)

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character -
Don't have one

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song -
Oh, this is a toughie: I like Good Inside, Eggs, Friends For Dinner, Lone Dinosaur, When You're Big, Flip Flap Fly, One of A Kind, Boring Song, and If We Hold On Together (so in short, everything!! :lol)

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song -
Hm, Tough in LBT 3. Topps, why you gotta be such a jerk? I know you're upset over the water level, but controlling others' water consumption to the extreme is not the way to do it

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film -
Stone of Cold Fire, Great Valley Adventure, Journey Through the Mists, Great Day of the Flyers, Journey to Big Water

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film -
Big Freeze. It wasn't long after Pterano, and he wasn't even mentioned!! Also, I don't like parts of Mysterious Island, esp. when it's decided that the groups should split up. Also, I would have expected the gang to run into Strut and Ozzy SOMETIME while out in the Mysterious Beyond... Egg-Stealers are fast little buggers! :x

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment -
Pterano saves Ducky and FINALLY accepts responsibility
Ali's herd leaving (and that blasted: ...But that's another story!)
The tear-jerking ending of the first film *awwww* :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Gaaaahhh??  Y U say that? lol jk, to each his own  just kinda ironic that Strut is one of my fave charries^^

Wow, didn't know there was a Strut fan.   Well, it's just his sense of humour and his attitude toward the little ones that make me dislike him.  Sorry if I offended you...

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTLover1,Jun 14 2012 on  12:18 PM
Wow, didn't know there was a Strut fan.   Well, it's just his sense of humour and his attitude toward the little ones that make me dislike him.  Sorry if I offended you...
It's all good, sorry if I sounded like I blew up... I really didn't mean it like that, I was just kidding :)
I agree with you though, about his attitude getting nasty (:cry) but idk, Strut just seems to lazy and easy-going to hold a grudge for long. You can tell he's a little leery on continuing with the egg-hunt, and I guess the quickest way for him to pin the blame of his frustration and annoyance was on the kids... lol my charry analysis.
J. R. R. Tolkein

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
He was the straight man of the two.  Strut was more like the jokster.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Strut is also the one of the two who apparently wouldn't have a major problem with living on a diet of green food. However, he is also the one who came up with the idea of murdering Littlefoot by throwing him from the great wall.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 16 2012 on  03:11 AM
However, he is also the one who came up with the idea of murdering Littlefoot by throwing him from the great wall.
One of my least liked Strut scenes... I have no idea what happened there :o and I hate it when personal favorites of mine go wacky like that... Ozzy got to him apparently *shakes head*
J. R. R. Tolkein

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So true.  Maybe he tried to have some sort of villainous appeal, and came up with that idea to make it clearly obvious.  Just a thought.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Most liked LBT character: Ozzy and Strut, (sorry, I can't decide on which I like the most)! DX

Least liked LBT character: Overall, Topsy. I'm sorry if you're a fan of his, but to me it just seems that he grew more and more unlikable as the series progressed...

Most liked LBT song: Eggs, especially the remix version of it I found;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsXl-6JmcFE

Least liked LBT song: When You're Big, really I don't get why so many people like it...

Most liked LBT film: No surprise, but the first one. As far as the sequels go, the second and seventh would have to be my only favorites.

Least liked LBT film: The thirteenth one. Need I say more on why I hate it?

Most memorable Land Before Time moment: When they all finally reached the Great Valley at the end of the first one.