The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ultimate Puzzle Challenge!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This was the funnest game i've ever played on a Forum/Message Board and i enjoyed it,  but sadly i forgot to post an answer for the last puzzle. :bang

And also, i think it's a bit ironic/weird that lbt/cty_lover won the The Ultimate Puzzle Challenge, but he had to leave for a while just a short amount of time before he won. :(

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good Job LBT/CTY_Lover ^^. Congratulations.

I loved this game even when I didn't join in that many times after a while. I'd like playing something which is alike once again.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I found this great. Only problem was that a few puzzles popped up of the type I can't do...ARGH!! I'm joking of course... I don't think they shouldn't have been in or anything. In any case it was good fun, thanks pokeplayer. Well done lbt/cty_lover.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thank all people who congratulate me. I just got a break from my parents. I have to work, but as long as I keep this web-page hidden, they won't know anything.  :^.^: