The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is this game? Details here

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats some pretty smart modifications action, keep it up.

i wish I knew something about this stuff so I could help

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
can u plzzz add chomper into the game plzzzz hate to sound like a n00b but having chomper in the game would be sweet as!!! :lol:
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I guess there is a chance of an NPC in Chompers shape appearing in the game, but we do not so far plan for a playable sharptooth character. The reason is that we want to maintain the LBT atmosphere in the game and Chomper's being in the Great Valley is quite an extraordinary thing. If any playable sharptooth character was included we would, due to the boundless preference of carnivores over herbivores in the minds of the people, end up with a Valley primarily populated by sharpteeth. Also this game is meant to avoid violence to a much larger degree than most RPGs existing so far (in which violence is often the main factor of the entire game). A sharptooth character however would by logic reasoning require to have an ability focus on matters violent which we don't plan to emphasize in the game. Therefore as an NPC Chomper might appear, but we do not plan to make playing a sharptooth an option.

PS: Many of us are not too fond of the internet slang that avoids the spelling out of words (mentioned recently in this thread) it would be greatly appreciated if you could avoid that slang and spell out the words instead :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If an npc Chomper is in the valley maybe he can teach spiketails an upgraded sniff ability, like he does Spike in one of the tv episodes.  Or something like that.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 19 2009 on  04:29 PM
If an npc Chomper is in the valley maybe he can teach spiketails an upgraded sniff ability, like he does Spike in one of the tv episodes.  Or something like that.
That's a nice idea for a reward :)