The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Abridged Series

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I tried to sound too much like a South Park episode.

I probably will need other voice actors for this in order to sound successful.

KK, I'm kind of surprised you want to do Spike, because he has the least amount of lines outof all of them, but if you really want to, then once I finish the script, then I can send you all his lines.

lbt/cty_lover, I will happily accept your help since I am now in need of actors. Again, once I finish the script, I will send you lines. Which character would you like to voice?

This goes for anybody! It appears I am now in need of voice actors! You don't have to be extremely skilled!

I will remain the voice of Littlefoot and Red claw, but here's who I need actors for:

Spike: KingdomKey23 (expressed interest)
Petrie
Ducky
Chomper
Cera
Ruby
Ducky

I am in dire need of actors for Cera, Ruby, and Ducky since they are higher pitched. Anybody who can voice in their ranges, much appreciated!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I could try, the only problem is that my mic isn't that great. I could try Ducky or Cera of course :^.^: . The only problem is that my voice is also quite low for a girl :p

If you want me to play one of those, tell me  :^.^:  I can make my voice a little bit higher easily :)

Of course.. I'm not a native speaker.. But hey, if you find any mistakes I'll just rerecord it  :p

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't really care. I'll do whatever you want me to.

So now voices are good. Now all we need is a way to mix the videos.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I could also voice some minor male characters if you want. Spike is really the only one who I can imitate well, but I can do minor male characters. I think another character I could do is Topsy, whenever he makes an appearance. But I would love to be Spike, regardless.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is a link to my Petrie impression. I edited my voice with an application on my computer.

Here it is

Also, if it expires, e-mail me and I'll send you the file personally.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I had a microphone I'd help but sadley I do not have one.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This is OT, but will you have a file where you put the entire script together or are you just showing us bits and pieces as it gets done?

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ha. I'd like to do some voicework for this, but

?I heavily doubt the quality of my microphone
?I heavily doubt the quality of my voicework
?Don't have any recording software (unless you count Windows Sound Recorder, which I'd rather not)
?Still a closet LBT fan. I don't think I'd be able to hide it from my little brother for long if he comes to investigate why I'm talking to myself, especially since his room is right next to mine.

I think I'd still like to give it a shot, though, mostly because I don't do anything else with my time that could be considered productive.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
@ Petrie: Yes, I will have a file with the entire finished script. I was just showing bits and pieces to serve as previews. I will get the file to everybody as soon as possible.

@ TNOS: I understand your reasons. If you are unable to do it, then don't worry about it. I appreciate you offering. What character would you want to voice?