The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got Questions? Ask The Chronicler

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
^While I haven't seen the TV series yet, I do think that would be a great idea.

Do you have a favourite non-LBT Don Bluth film?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Do you prefer eating out at fast-food or fine dining or both?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, No, not really. In fact, the only other Don Bluth film I can recall ever seeing is An American Tail, and even then I don't think I ever saw it in its entirety (I have also seen the two sequels, but I'm not sure if they count).

2, Either one of them is fine by me. I don't really have much of a preference one way or the other on either option.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is one quote that inspires you in life, if any?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, These days, no, absolutely not! As a child, didn't mind it that much, but by around the age of 12, I just lost any interest in the outdoors. Quite frankly, I can easily see myself feeling quite bored if I attempted any outdoor activities. Don't get me wrong, I can respect people who enjoy those things, but for me personally, that sort of thing is just not for me at all.

2, I really can't think of one specific quote off the top of my head. I'll admit that over many years I've been keeping fortunes found in those fortune cookies that are always served at Chinese food restaurants, as some of those fortunes do have some good advice, such as "Nothing is a waste of time if you learn something from it," or "Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause." Aside from that, I suppose the most inspiring quote in life I've heard comes from my dad, who often likes to say something along the lines of "Failure is the best teacher there is," or "Nothing is a better teacher than failure," (I can't remember if there's any specific way he words it, but I think you get the idea).

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^That answers my question in a pretty definitive manner. :lol

Do you know what you'd rate each LBT movie, and the TV series, out of 10?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:53:24 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(I don't think I asked this yet)

What is your least and most favorite color?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, To try to rate that much content is something I just don't have time for these days. Besides, I still have not yet seen movies 10 and 14, so even if I did somehow have the time, my list would be incomplete (and I'm an obsessive completionist, all or nothing, so that's another reason why I won't bother rating the other movies anytime soon).

2, My favorite is definitely green. For my least favorite, I never really thought much about it, but I guess if I had to rank my preferences of all colors, pink would probably end up at the bottom of the list.

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ratings aside, do you plan to see movies 10 and 14 at some point?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you own any Pokemon games?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, To be honest, I just don't really have any interest in seeking out those movies to watch. The last time I tried watching any LBT movies was many years ago, back when video rental stores were still a thing (boy how times have changed), I was able to get 9, 12, and 13, all of which I had previously never seen before. Since that's obviously no longer an option, I'm just not sure where I should go to even try to find those two movies to watch (even more challenging by factoring in how reluctant I am to let anyone in my family even be aware of it). My best preference would be if someone had uploaded them on a video sharing site like YouTube or DailyMotion, but even then, as I previously said, I'm just not really that interested at this time.

2, I don't think I actually owned them myself, but I do remember playing Red, Blue, and Yellow way back when I was a kid (not sure if I ever actually completed any of them). Other than that, no, I've long since moved on from Pokemon and never played any other of those games. I wasn't even interested in Pokemon Go when it came out, although literally everyone else in my family decided to get it (my parents have even developed a habit of having that game active on their phones whenever they're driving around anywhere). I've already got plenty of things occupying much my time, I don't need that thing taking up a huge portion of it (especially from seeing just how addicted my family has gotten to it).

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you own any LBT-related accessories, merchandise, or items?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, As far as I know, all I got are what I believe to be some McDonalds toys (ramming Cera, flipping Ducky, running Chomper, and water-squirting Petrie), which are sitting in my closet along with a bunch of other stuff I continue to hold onto but never use. I guess I was never such a huge fan to ever be interested in any merchandise.

EDIT: Oh, I also have that Activity Center game (or whatever it's called) for PC from back in the mid 90s, but like the other things, it's in my closet and I'm unlikely to ever try playing it anytime soon.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:36:06 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you ever been infected by any type of malware on your computer?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, I personally have thankfully never had anything like that happen to me. However, there was one incident not long ago where my maternal grandfather was struggling to get a new email address working and in an effort to seek help online, let's just say he made a series of poor choices (just about everything he did at every step was the wrong thing to do), resulting in both his computer and my grandmother's computer getting infected. In all honesty, I still can't help but chuckle at how my dad explained the situation to my mom and she kept on saying, "No! No! He shouldn't do that! No!" Fortunately, my dad is an expert at working with computers, so despite his complaints about having more work to do in addition to his regular job, he was able to eventually resolve the issue without any further trouble. I guess this just goes to show that with the way people used to trust each other back in the day, older people are more prone to falling for today's scams than the common average.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What method of learning helps you retain information the most?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
How long you think you would last in a zombie apocalypse?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, You know, it's been so long since I last took any classes (graduated from college in 2012), I honestly can't really remember what worked best for me, other than just simply study the material that would likely be on the upcoming test.

2, To be honest, it would all really depend on whether or not I had someone around to help me, as I've found myself to be more of a follower than a leader. If that person knew what he or she was doing and gave me clear instructions on what I had to do to ensure our survival, then I think we might have a good chance of lasting for quite some time. If I was completely on my own, then chances are pretty high that I would be totally screwed in a matter of days.

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile