The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rhombus promoted to admin status

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
For the first time in a long while the admin staff of the GOF gets a new member.
After discussuing and waiting and testing Nick, Jason and I finally agreed to give rhombus the admin status to help us with the GOF's staff work.

Congratulations rhombus a toil... err... an honor well deserved :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you all for giving me this opportunity and responsibility.  :) It was obvious to me even when I was a lurker of the forum that this was one of the friendliest forums online.  When I finally decided to join, I remember that it was Iris and the other admins who warmly welcomed me and answered many of my questions.  I can only hope that I can be half of the admin that she was.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Congratulations, rhombus! Please don't ban us all! :D

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congratulations, Rhombus! Hope you do us proud! :)littlefoot
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Congrats mate. Wish you all the best in your new position. I knew this would happen sometime, I'm sure you'll do a great job  :)littlefoot
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Congratulations!

It is an honor that is well deserved!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
Huh... I was actually wondering if it was a bug with the forum when I suddenly saw you wearing that shiny red name. Glad to see this was not the case. :D
Certainly, no mistake has been made. I might not be the most active member as of yet, but I know that you will lay down the law whenever necessary while helping whenever and wherever you can.

So, congratulations, Rhombus! :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Holy man, congrats! Remember, with great rewards comes great responsibility  :angel

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Now that surprised me quite a bit that there is a new admin all of a sudden (I'm sorta used to applications as a mod when it comes to this from other communities) but I can't say seeing your username being all fancy and red now is unexpted. :)littlefoot

Congrats and (don't overdo it with the ban hammer :p ) I wish you all the best with the new position you're in now. :)littlefoot

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Wow! :wow

Congrats! It's definitely well deserved. I think you're the first new admin I've seen since I first started dabbling here around eight years ago. Cheers!  :celebrate

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Congratulations! You definitely deserved this. :3

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do I need to fear a ban now when I'm being mean in our Civilisation games again?  ^^spike

Congrats! I was wondering if maybe I was the one they would pick but I think you're the better choice :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey wow, nice. :)  Enjoy the red badge of honor on the forum!  Definitely a worthy person to wear it.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats, Parallelogram.

Does this mean I have to obey your every word now? Or can I keep on doing the opposite of what you tell me and cause all sorts of shenanigans in the group chats?

Not that I cause trouble...nope not me. Never :angel . It's the others I tell you, they set me up.

And I'm still determined to beat you on Civ. I beat Ducky123 over there..for about 40 seconds then he passed me again, but for 40 seconds I had him defeated.

You're next..you're next.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think that you are quite safe, Nahla, just as long as you avoid posting advertisements for custom kitchens in the near future.  :p As for Civ 4, I look forward to playing a game if we can get our schedules to work out.  :yes

And once again, thanks for the kind words, everyone.  :)