The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kora: well, marita always had a knack for turning up in unexpected places. so having her involved in scientific research in some capacity is not THAT surprising. theres always the ' I gotta eat' part of any job.  As for Sartonic, research and pushing boundaries is always a worthwhile endeavor. after all, we wouldnt have gotten to the moon without research. and money. Lots of that.
as for how they go about it.. well thats another matter. For example  there are better ways of obtaining DNA samples from Flora then having her make out  with someone until she gets ' perked up'. i don't blame her, or Emma, they did as they were told, and heavens knows that Marita and I weren't exactly innocent  at that age either. I'm just saying Sartonic could have handled that better from an ethical standpoint.
 Sharal'tar: In your opinion, how is Marie doing so far, in term of adjusting to and controlling her powers?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sharal'tar: Phenomenally well. Remember, most of us have spent years training to improve our psionic abilities, while comfortably within the confines of a luxury research facility. Marie, in contrast, has had about a week of nearly getting killed in various death-defying ordeals, and hasn't recieved help or actual training from anyone. It's a testament to her willpower she hasn't cracked under the pressure of figuring out her new powers and surviving at the same time. I wish I had more of a personality for mentorship, but all I can say is I'm here and ready to help her anyway I can.

Marita, Rose, and Marie: It's been a long time since you lived in Lanthae and Corona, and a lot of people have disappeared from your lives. Are there any particular teammates from your old adventures who you miss and wish you could see again?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:27:30 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose: Zula the lioness, who we ran into a few times and who let me crash at her place during a undercover job I was in. She works as assistant at Chiang's lab, fixing and replacing cyber parts mostly. Long hours, pay is , ok, I guess. She teaches tennis to students, she's very good. The one time I played her, I think I won 1 or 2 points the entire match. Very nearly a ' golden match" which is, apparently a game where a tennis player doesn't drop a single point the entire match. Anyway, I would like to see her again in person. We text and call, but it's not the same as physically being there, you know,
Marita: I'd like to see what Axel has been up to. He's very busy from the brief blurbs that get in the news- some sort of charity work?
Marie: I would have liked to see what happened to Tony, you know, the guy with all the old cars that looked like they were straight out of the Batcave?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: