The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bump and Kenta (sketch)

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Here are Bump the Onehorn (Monoclonius) and Kenta the Spikeback (Kentrasaurus), characters from my LBT fanfic Follow the Leader (you can see chapter 1 listed here on this thread, but I think it's been bumped to the previous page)

Just a sketch for now, I'll get to ink and color later. It was a lot of fun doing the LBT style, but WEIRD. Like their huge back legs and tiny skiny front legs.  :blink:  And their toes are annoying... I really like how their faces came out, though.  :D  I'm proud of Bump's expression, like nothing ever really bothers him.  B)

DA link

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Coming along nicely....some good shading will really give you an awesome picture. :)

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ryuukokoro,Mar 6 2007 on  11:59 PM
Here are Bump the Onehorn (Monoclonius) and Kenta the Spikeback (Kentrasaurus), characters from my LBT fanfic Follow the Leader (you can see chapter 1 listed here on this thread, but I think it's been bumped to the previous page)

Just a sketch for now, I'll get to ink and color later. It was a lot of fun doing the LBT style, but WEIRD. Like their huge back legs and tiny skiny front legs.  :blink:  And their toes are annoying... I really like how their faces came out, though.  :D  I'm proud of Bump's expression, like nothing ever really bothers him.  B)

DA link
Want to go nuts pull out your hair bang your head agaisnt a wall nuts? Try doing them in 3d some time. Ive had the whole shoot me know experiance working on chomper from the series in 3d max. Im now on my 12th or 13ths atempt at his head :\

BTW very nicely done. If you need a really good site for upload pictures and the like check out slibe.com totaly free no ads etc i use novaflare there novaflare.slibe.com is my little corner of slibe. Right now its just some pics of my knife colection.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice pic.  Kenta reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for some reason though.  Mainly the head.  :lol

Akiko

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com
Aww, they're really cute! I know what you mean with the LBT style, it's really hard to get right if you're not used to it. :huh: You did a nice job on these though, I really like the poses.