The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Overall Top 10 characters

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
In the "Character Discusions" subheading, there is a subheading where one can place his or her top 10 favorite characters. This Valentine's day, I am going to take all the posted top 10 lists and calculate which ten characters are the most popular of all. If you haven't already, post your top 10 lists there in the other thread before then!

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
...OOOOHHH, you mean there was a topic already THERE! Okay, yeah, I just saw it. Never mind about this post - I thought you meant for us to post our lists here.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oops. Here, I'll add "there" to the above post, to prevent further confuison. sorry.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Littlefoot
Ducky
Chomper (so much potential for great stories)
Ali
Petrie
Littlefoot's Grandpa

That's all. I think they are the best of the series. Reasons why later when I'm not feeling lazy.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sorry, the character lists are supposed to be pasted in the thread under Character Discussion. I'll change there to there in the other thread.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
All right, I know I said I was going to do this on Valentine's Day, and it's Valentine's Day, but I'm swamped with studies for college. I'll have to post the results tomorrow, since it'll be the weekend. Sorry about this.

On the plus side, any users (like some of the newer ones) that haven't posted top 10 lists in the relative subheading under "character discussion" have one more day to do so. If you haven't already, get one posted!

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I've finally gotten the final list finished. It can be found here. Any questions or comments can be posted there.