The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2423 · 143023

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's a simple concept for a game!

Simply post by saying at least one thing about yourself, it can be anything at all!

I got my posts per day back to 3.8 today, thanks to the LBT game project, after being at 3.7 for ages! :p

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A am a huge fan of Cadpig and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'm a huge fan of 80s cartoon series. Transformers, Thundercats, Ulysess 93, The Mysterious Cities of Gold...you name it. I've seen it ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The second and third toes on my feet are grown together up to the first joint.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been a member of the donald duck comics for 9 years now.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I am a speed artist. I have a tendency of spending relatively little time on a drawing, wanting to get it done as soon as possible. In school, I have been told to slow down and take my time, but I found myself unable to slow down and continued speed-drawing.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My LBT collection is incomplete at missing the III and IV movies on DVD, though I have the III on VHS :DD (I've only seen IV a few times, when I catch it on TV actually)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ Member of the Donald Duck comic Iris? Member of a fanclub of Donald Duck comics you mean?
Do you know those comics drawn by Don Rosa? They are plain awesome! :yes

English was the first subject at school in which I got a mark that could have endangered my transfer to the next grade (if it had been at the end of the schoolyear and if I had sucked as much in another subject).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 6 2009 on  06:46 PM
^ Member of the Donald Duck comic Iris? Member of a fanclub of Donald Duck comics you mean?
Do you know those comics drawn by Don Rosa? They are plain awesome! :yes
Hehe maybe of the fanclub :angel I probably have, but I don't usually look at the artist because usually they aren't mentioned at all. Could you give an example?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think the most famous work of Don Rosa is the series whose English title (I think) is "The life and times of Scrooge McDucky" which tells about the youth and the whole life of Scrooge McDuck beginning in the 1870s. As a historian one cannot but love those comics as Don Rosa let so many historical events and characters (among many others Teddy Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp, Jesse James, Geronimo, Czar Nicholas II. appear).
Also Don Rosa's comics are full of references to the earlier comics by Carl Barks.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm a photoshop master but rarely get to work with photoshop anymore due to my other responsibilities.  I'm really behind with CS4 and barely know how to use it yet.  There are a couple of new tools and I don't even know what they do yet. :bang

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm a utility clerk at a local grocery store; been working there for about a year and a half.

It pays good (7.20 an hour)

I own a cat named Nina; and I live in the glorious cheese state of Wisconsin.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 6 2009 on  06:56 PM
I think the most famous work of Don Rosa is the series whose English title (I think) is "The life and times of Scrooge McDucky" which tells about the youth and the whole life of Scrooge McDuck beginning in the 1870s. As a historian one cannot but love those comics as Don Rosa let so many historical events and characters (among many others Teddy Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp, Jesse James, Geronimo, Czar Nicholas II. appear).
Also Don Rosa's comics are full of references to the earlier comics by Carl Barks.
Oh boy, do I know that one. I remember I loved reading it when getting it from the library when I was about 9 years old.  :yes

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I refuse to eat anything after about 3 hours before I go to bed.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I sleep like I'm in a coffin: hands over my heart, laying on my back...ya get the idea.  In addition, I rarely make a sound in my sleep.  When I was younger, my mother would actually check me to be sure I was still alive :lol.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Mar 6 2009 on  11:16 PM
I live in a beach town.  :smile
So do I :blink:!

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have seen so many 80s gun movies i cary a airsoft gun (ak-47) as if their will be somthing in need of shooting :lol