The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite episodes of your favorite shows?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Like the topic title says, what are your favorite episodes of your favorite tv series? You can list more than one for each show you choose.

Some of my picks:

Monk-"Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect" and "Mr. Monk and the Astronaut" for pretty much the same reason for each-a challenging mystery.

Fraggle Rock-"The River of Life"-for being a very serious story, yet never feeling preachy. I used the basic concept of this episode and the title for a big part of my original Sharptooth Valley fanfic.

Total Drama World Tour-"I See London..." for giving my favorite character, Noah, a time to shine, even though he was eliminated at the end.

What about you guys?

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Watership Down: The Series - Episodes 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26 and 27-39.

The Animals of Farthing Wood - Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10-39

Tremors: The Series - Episodes 1-13 (there was only 13 episodes)

These are the only TV series that I have watched in the past year (and the only ones that I can remember of my favorite episodes)

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Every single episode especially Sonic Rainboom, Party Of One, and the season finale: At The Gala.

Oh how I'm having SO MUCH FUN with ponies right now. :p

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Superman: The Animated Series episode "Apokolips Now!".

This is one of the best ( and most tear jerking) episodes of the series.

Spoilers below:
Darkside attempts to invade Earth and actually defeats superman.  He demands that the people of Earth bow before him.  Instead, Superman's police friend, Dan Turpin stands up defiantly against Darkside, leading a revolt against him.  Darkside eventually is forced to retreat but as he leaves, he vaporizes Dan Turpin out of spite.  The episodes ends with Superman standing next to the grave of his fallen friend tearfully paying his last respects.

Superman's quote at the end always makes me tear up.  "Good-bye, old friend. In the end, the world didn't need a Superman... just a brave one."

Sorry' I think there's something in my eye.  :cry

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Over the Barrel and Applebuck Season.

And the episodes of Fievel's American Tails.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Simpsons
To me, a good majority of their best episodes came from the 90s.
But if I had to choose one episode it would have to be "Little Big Mom"; mainly for this scene alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Spongebob: Chocolate with nuts, the episode with the fish that yells "CHOOOOCOLAAAAATE!!!!!"

And almost every episode before the movie came out.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I liked Sailor Mouth episode of Sponge Bob. That was very funny. Where Sponge Bob finds a swear word on the dumpster. Very funny.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, like I've said earlier, The early Spongebob episode are classic. One of my favorites is where Squidward thinks he's made Spongebob eat a bomb pie, and he gives the sponge the best day of his life. :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Friendship is Magic: Party of One, That one episode where Twilight has only 2 tickets and has to decide who to take, Fall Weather Friends, Lesson Zero, The Best Night Ever.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Let's see:
Primeval: all of series 1,2, and 3, and the first few of the 4th series.
The new Doctor Who series: series 1-4, and some of 5
SpongeBob: the classics  ;)
Terra Nova: Episodes 1 and 2
MLP:FiM: Friendship is Magic Part 1, Party of One, A Dog and Pony Show, The Return of Harmony Part 1 and 2, and Lesson Zero.
Lost Tapes: The entire first season, Werewolf, Jersey Devil, Wendigo: American Cannibal, Beast of Bray Road, and Death Crawler

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Hmm...

6teen: "Deck the Mall", "The New Guy", "Waiting to Ex-Sale", "Insert Name Here", "The One with the Cold Sore", "Life Slaver", the "Labor Day" two-parter...and practically any episode heavily focused on Caitlin :petrieLOL
Miraculous Ladybug: "Antibug", "Volpina", "The Collector", the "Heroes' Day" two-parter, "Chameleon", "Miraculer", the "Battle of the Miraculous" two-parter, "Gang of Secrets"
Stoked: "Board and Confused", "Take Your Kook to Work Day", "Slumber Party Animals", "The Day the Sea Stood Still", "Channel Surfers", "I Like Beaver Butts and I Cannot Lie", "Heartbreak Hotel"
Total Drama: "Basic Straining", "Ocean's Eight or Nine", "The Ex-Files", "Eat, Puke and Be Wary", "Suckers Punched", "Twinning Isn't Everything", "Last Tango in Buenos Aires"
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: "Wonderbolts Academy", "Bats!", "Twilight Time", "Crusaders of the Lost Mark", "The Hooffields and McColts"...I need to do a rewatch but these are the episodes I remember liking most

I'll probably come back and list more at some point :duckyOK
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have a few favorite episodes from TMNT 2012:

Rise Of The Turtles, S1E1-2
Metalhead, S1E6
It Came From The Depths, S1E12
Slash And Destroy, S2E7
Metalhead Rewired, S2E11
A Foot Too Big, S3E2
Meet Mondo Gecko, S3E17
Requiem, S4E25
Owari, S4E26
Raphael: Mutant Acolylapse, S5E11-E13

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I watch The Simpsons, and my favorite episode has to be: “Marge V.S the Monorail”.