The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sequel With Best Songs?

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Ok, so I'm pretty sure this is my first poll to create here, so I hope this idea hasn't been used already.

But, yeah. The question's pretty self explanatory.

Personally, I'd say movie 7 does. But that's just me.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Some sequels have one really good song each, others have none. Still, I would put LBT 2 slightly ahead the others, because it has One Of Us Now and Peaceful Valley. Though neither of these songs is as good as Always There or Bestest Friends, together they kind of outweight each of them, in the context of the overall musical experience of a movie. So, I choose 2.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My choice is the Land Before Time X. The second and the ninth film have good song selections too.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tendencially the later sequels have better songs than the earlier ones(which might be because many of the earlier sequels' songs were sung by villains whose songs I don't like as much as the songs sung by the Gang :) )
The sequels that I nominate to be voted are the following:
- LBT 5: Big Water rocks, Things Change is just :wub and Friends to Dinner is pretty catchy( it got stuck in my head for two days now since I watched the ep with Ali's return). I only like this movie so much because of its songs.
- LBT 8: Well, there's a reason that it's my favourite sequel ^^ The Mad Song is pretty funny and it rooooooocks, Family is just heartwarming and beautiful and The Lesson is a very deep song.
- LBT 10: Well, although I don't really like Me and my Dad, Adventuring and Bestest Friends are doubtless just awesome.
- LBT 12: All songs of this movie are just beautiful, therefore I vote for LBT 12, The Great Day Of The Flyers :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I really have to pick one? For me, it was more that each sequel apiece (up to 5) only had about one or two really good songs a piece. For 2, it was "Peaceful Valley" and "Eggs"; for 3, it was...um; for 4, it was "It Takes All Sorts; and for 5, "Always There", no contest. I have no recollections of songs that come after that point. For me, 5 was when the good songs ended and the crap ones began.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Whoops! Double posted. Sorry about that.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
As much as I hated movie 13 I loved How Do You Know that song fits and it was pretty good. The songs on movie 6 where okay. On Your Own was my favorite from movie 6. The Lone Dinosaur Song was actually good as well. Movie 3 had some horrible songs. But Standing Tough I actually liked for some reason. Flip Flay Fly was a very good song. I also loved If Only from movie XI good song and sent a good message out. So It's hard to pick one movie since a lot of the movies had excellent songs. No One Has To Be Alone is another awesome and fantastic song. So is the song Family one of my personal favorites in all of the movie sequels.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Land Before Time 2 is the best song. Land Before Time 5, Land Before Time 9, Land Before Time 4, Land Before Time 3, Land Before Time 12, Land Before Time 11, Land Before Time 10, Land Before Time 8, Land Before Time 7 are close to Land Before Time 2's song. :lol  :p  :wow  :DD :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe