The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cast and Crew

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

I dunno if anyone else has really thought about the guys and gals behind our beloved LBT characters but I was tracking the casts' histories of what they've been in before. The two that struck me the most were the talents of Jeff Glen Bennett and Rob Paulsen. HOLY MOLY their voices are EVERYWHERE! It's very rare to see a big cartoon, be it film or tv series, without at least one of these two in there. Jeff Bennett has been in everything from Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and even in video games such as Baldur's Gate (the PS2 one). And Rob Paulsen...it's almost impossible to escape him! He's in cartoons ranging from the Smurfs in the 80s, Pinky in Pinky and the Brain, Lilo and Stitch. I even found out that he was the voice of the VG character Bubsy on one of my fav retro platformers for the Sega Megadrive (Genesis everywhere else) remember Bubsy the Bobcat anyone?

Check it out! The internet movie database is the best palce to track their talent history but I thinks incredible that two voice actors are so well recognised everywhere. They must be over-subscribed BIG TIME! Wonder what it's like to be that famous in the world of animation! CG and hand drawn!

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Well this is a surprise to hear this, I know that voice actors are everywhere but doing lots of them wow that a surprise... even I am not that surprised *cough*

-Threehorn  ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It's similar with the German voice actors. Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars I is voiced by Littlefoot. Young Nala from Lion King by Cera. Babe the galant pig by Ducky and the other voices are also to be found in many other films and audio plays. Recently I heard how a grownup Littlefoot might sound as in the German version of Spiderman Harry Osborn is spoken by the one who did Littlefoot in the German version of the original movie. It was sort of an every day voice though.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quite a few of those voice actors like Bennett and Paulsen, even MacNeille voice-overs is their occupation, their job so you can expect them to be in a lot of films. ;)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Go to "Internet Movie Database (IMDb)" And you should get everything their voices were ever heard in.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf