The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Screenshot Service

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I’ve seen a lot of things going on with screenshots here. Some threads are made for events that call for some, some people will make new threads because they want some, or some people will write new posts in old threads wanting some. I’ve been thinking about this, and it just seems a little scattered to me. Yet thinking alone doesn’t solve anything. So here is my proposal: I am offering my services to the forum in the form of screenshots. I have every movie and episode on my computer, so I can take anything.

From now on, any time a screenshot is needed or wanted for anything at all, you are all more than welcome to simply make the request in this thread, and I will get them as soon as possible. I will post them in this thread so others who may like them can get them as well. No more need to worry about volunteers. No more need to make new threads when a picture is wanted. People can just ask me here, and I will take care of it.