The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Decided to go Watership Down on you guys

Petrie. · 56 · 6574

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I have to admit...I fell for it! That was a good one. :lol

However I recently found buried in our basement the original book of Watership Down...although I have not yet begun to read it.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Is the more subtle joke have to do with action saying he's no good at pranks but pulling one anyway?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is the more subtle joke have to do with action saying he's no good at pranks but pulling one anyway?
I actually have two pranks going at the moment, neither one of which are about Watership Down.  One of them involves all of the admins, as Adam was saying.  The other is a little device of Mumbling's and my creation. ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
They're still out in the wild.  The admins one is only going to be picked up by members that have been around a couple of years.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I didn't even notice anything about the admins, probably because I wasn't feeling good yesterday. ^^;

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Because he never tells anything unless you keep on poking him :D *pokepokepoke*

Well I kind of know too, Admin's fun though :D You probably didn't notice Kacie, since you ignored it just as I did :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
I personally have no clue as to what's going on, but then again, I'm a shadow lurker these days, and, while not wishing to offend anyone here, could care less about April Fool's... :p No offense, and I don't mean to sound like an unlikeable meanie. But I for one almost totally forgot about it yesterday; nobody mentioned it at work, and as soon as I got home, other things were my cup of tea. :p
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The other is a little device of Mumbling's and my creation
well I know wat that is, but I haven't been around too long so I guess I won't be able to figure out the other prank.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Last year's joke was the reason I avoided the GOF on April Fool's this year.  I'm glad I did not see this one...I would've had an aneurysm for sure :p.  Yeah, I have a great sense of humor, but there is also such a thing as taking things too far <_<.  While the statement of LBT not being THE reason we're a community may have a truth in it somewhere (though I have yet to find that reason), it is what brought us all here to begin with.  I know I would've left this site for certain if this was for real, as I love LBT WAY more than WD (no offense to fans).  Nice try, though :p.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 2 2009 on  11:34 AM
*Pushes her away* Still not telling! :nyah

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Apr 3 2009 on  06:28 PM
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 2 2009 on  11:34 AM
*Pushes her away* Still not telling! :nyah
RAWR

Hey I knew it anyway  :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The thing with Iris and Tim is not what I'm talking of either.  There was actually a birthday of a member on April 1--but its not true either, because any member that has been here more than two or three years is aware I have a test account to test member levels stuff.  Cheapachu is me, and anyone who told him happy birthday on April 1st got pwned.  :nyah  :nyah  :nyah

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Not like that had been many though. With the number of replies to birthday topics of people who never ever posted here I thought that Cheapachu might get some more. I can definitely attest Kacie not to be fooled. She pointed out that fact (that Cheapachu is your testing account) to me on MSN ;)