The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character list for the "Defenders of GV" RPG

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hi!
As requested, here's the topic to post your character's profiles for the RPG:
The Land Before Time-Defenders of GV Part 1 "Dawn".

Post them here, the more info you can get, the better.
Questions? Send them to Lillefot's PM or to gustav.york@live.se.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll start, though I'll edit later today.  

1st is Petrie, but instead of my saying info here on Petrie, in case any here do not know him I"ll post the link to the lbt wiki instead since it has a lot of info on Petrie with 2 pictures.   http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Petrie

2. Mr thicknose, again the same, a link with lots of info and a picture.  http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Thicknose

-----

Diver   [may only use her in a cameo, or maybe even more depending on what happens in the rp.

Species : Swimmer (same as Ducky)
Known Relatives : Ducky (sister) , Mr. Swimmer [father], Mrs. swimmer [mother], Spike (adopted brother), unnamed brothers and sisters.  
Appearance [one of Ducky's twins]: http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image...equel_Ducky.jpg  
Size : same as Ducky

Abilities: ?

She was separated by her family in the earthshake, though she feel into the landbreak, she was lucky and landed on a small ledge an the same side as her family had been, not on the other side as Ducky was.  She made her way up, freeing a young flyer named Rhyn who had a rock on her and was stuck.  By the time they made their way up to the surface their families had moved on.  The began following the footprints, encountering a young Maiasaur named Mia, then a young fastbiter named Blue eye who was following the scent of the herd to see if his family was following them.  His herd didn't eat most plant eaters, disliking eating things that can talk, one of his great grandparents learning to understand and speak flattooth in his youth.  They certainly would never harm young ones, females nor, males who had a mate, or a child to take care of.  They preferring to eat other things, fish, creepy crawlers ect, (or scavenging, which blue eye never mentioned)

At first they were frightened, but soon found out he was nice and helped them catch up to their families, who by then had combined to form a combined heard, by following their scent. He taught them how to whistle so it would carry long distance and the whistle for help, but not anymore of the whistle language that his herd had come up with to communicate when they were separated since it could carry for quite a long distance.

Blue eye was also reunited with his family who showed the others where the combined herd was   Naming the 3 that Blue Eye had traveled with as honorary members of their herd since they had helped him.  With the herd sniffing them to memorize the smell of the 3.

Diver, Rhyn, & Mia then were able to quickly find their way to the combined herd and their families about half way to the Great Valley and continued with their families the rest of the way to the Great Valley, arriving before Ducky and the others did [as seen in the 1st movie, with Diver in 2 non speaking & un named cameos].  She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else. Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough.  Blue Eye told his herd the whole story, of course.

____

I'll do Mim later.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here's my dino character. I will post the human role later, but I may need help from Lillefot on that one.

Zaine

Species: Longneck

Height: Just a smidge shorter than Littlefoot

Appearance: Green like Shorty, but a lighter shade

Zaine lost his entire herd in the Great Earthshake. He eventually made it to the Great Valley, but for a while he was shy. Soon enough, he became friends with the gang. He especially shares a strong bond with Littlefoot and Longtail, a flyer who also has a tragic past. Zaine hates to see his friends in danger or hurt, especially if he feels like it is somehow his fault. Otherwise, he enjoys playing with his friends and living life the way a dinosaur should.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBTfan13, Thanks for putting Zaine up! And, feel free to ask about the human role.
Anytime mate!

Kor, great aswell!

Lucario, Feel free to join in mate!  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad you liked it.  Maybe a bit to much detail for Diver.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 8 2008 on  05:13 PM
Glad you liked it.  Maybe a bit to much detail for Diver.
To much details? I said I wanted details!  :^.^:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Here's Longtails info:

Name: Longtail

Species: Flyer/Sharptooth

Profile: After losing his whole family and home to an unfortunate accident, he is something of an oxymoron: being the last of his direct family blood-line he can be exceedingly prideful and headstrong, however after spending most of his young life in the Mysterious Beyond, and being exiled from three different wandering herds, he is also somewhat hesitant and shy around others, fearing what they think of him.

Although he doesn’t speak of it too often, he has also defended himself from attacking sharpteeth.

With only using his tail-like whip and the tips on his wings which he also uses for climbing trees and rocks (which keeps them razor sharp as a result.) he can cause mild lacerations to the skin.

However being the sweet natured flyer he is, he doesn’t enjoy fighting, he even dislikes contact games, however if he, or someone he knows is threatened he will fight…to the death if the need arises. Of course because he is still just a kid himself, he will look to others for guidance and help when he needs it.

And here is the info on his 'Uncle' Cyrix as well...

Name: Cyrix

Species: Rainbow face

Bio: The adoptive uncle of Longtail....he is usually very laid back and easy going, spouting advice and watching over his nephew and training him for futrue sharptooth attacks!

I've also got a bad guy I want to use, but I've been thinking about changing his name...Well I'll post his info too:

Name:

Race: This is going to get discriptive so please bear with me.... He is by technicallity a 'threehorn' However his horns are place just a bit diffrently than normal...His dominat horn he use as a spear/javileine to jab his opponets...And he has several other horns that rise out above the crest on his head, actually acting akin to a very large and sharp sheild...

Unfortuantly he absolutly HATES Longtail....as they had a run-in in the Mysterious Beyond...and it ended badly for both of them....now Korr won't rest until Longtail lies at his feet.....dead!

Here's the link to the pic: Unnamed villain

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You all know Dante by now, so here are Virgil, Motochika, Kireek, and Masashige's data

Name: Virgil X. Skyclaw
Species: Troodon
Height: Taller than Dante
Coloration: Mostly light blue, with gold accents around his shoulders and hips, X-shaped scar over the center of his face.
Eyes: Crimson
Defining Features: X-scar on his face, strange gold pattern on his right arm
Personality:  Cold, unemotional, though fiercely protective of his friends.
Past: Virgil was born slightly before Dante, and he lived with the pack until...
The Skyclaw Massacre.  He watched his family killed by other Sharpteeth, and he himself recieved the twin slashes across his face.  He also lost his right arm, but through an unknown process, his father transferred his right arm to Virgil.  Virgil escaped, but knows that he was the only survivor.  He blames Dante for this, since other Sharpteeth hated them because of letting Dante live.
Ability:  Arm of the Destroyer--cursed right arm that allows him to destroy anything he touches
Shadowmancy--Virgil can manpulate darkness, creating shadow that allows him to conceal his presence and strike with blades of energy.

Aaand...

Name: Motochika Chosokabe
Species: Tosan
Height: Stands about as tall as Mr. Threehorn.
Appearance: Ocean blue, with feathers on his arms that seem like sleeves of a Kimono.  Silver marks around his arms and chest.
Eyes: Deep seafoam Green
Defining features: Crimson scar on his chest, carries a Shamisen with him as an instrument.
Personality: Calm, almost to the point of emotionlessness.
Past: Motochika was born on the island of Tosa, not knowing his parents or his family.  Soon, his peaceful childhood was shattered when Sharpteeth attacked the Island.  He fought them, driving them off, and earning the nickname "Hero of Tosa"  He then came to the Great Valley, after a period of wandering, as he searched for the place in his dreams.
Abilities: Sonic manipulation--By using his Shamisen, he can release sonic bubbles, as well as launching soundwaves to strike his opponent.
Hydromancy--The soundwaves he controls can evoke and control water at will, making him deadly in any area with water present.
Skilled in using a Shamisen as a weapon.

Here's Kireek

Name: Kireek Soulstealer
Height: Average
Species: Raptor
Family: None (Leads Herd Ressentiment)

Appearance: Dark purple scales with glowing yellow eyes, crimson scars between his eyes.

Personality: Coldhearted, Psycotic, ruthless
Powers: Soul stealing (gains powers of any whose souls he steals), limited telekinesis

Ressentiment: Lien, Alastor, Faust, Mephisto

And Finally, Masashige

Name: Masashige Date
Height: 5'11"
Species: Human
Family:
Father, Masmune
Mother, Oichi
Older Brother, Murakami

Appearance:  Masashige wears typical punk clothes, a long black coat, a net shirt over a tank top, and loose-fitted pants.  His hair is carefully combed over his left eye.
Personality:  Cheerful, easygoing, and likeable

Skills:  Masashige has multiple master ranks in weaponry, including fencing and iaido, as well as kendo.  He is rarely far from his weapons, even in this strange world.
Power: Time-Space Rifting--Masashige can open a rift that allows him to redirect attacks, as well as to grab weapons from his time.  He cannot, however, use this power to move people through time, but can move them through space.

How's that?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know I'm playing Ducky(You all know her) and Shera.

Info on Shera:

Name: Shera
Species: Threehorn

Shera is a female threehorn, she is a niece of Cera. But they don't know that(yet).

She has lost her family too with the big earthshake, but found some friends which she was traveling with. Once she had reached the great valley(some time after littlefoot did so) she searched for her parents for days. They weren't there, her friends did find their parents.

She decided to stay in the great valley, and sleep at the place of her best friend.

She is brown. Normally her look is a bit frightened, this is because she has seen too much for her age, but if she wants to she can smile a lot.

A remarkable thing is that she is very shy, but when she feels comfortable under those who she lives with she joins in conversations really easily.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess we have to come up with powers for all of our characters?  I'm not sure about all this.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 9 2008 on  02:26 AM
I guess we have to come up with powers for all of our characters?  I'm not sure about all this.
I've noticed...
Not sure about that yet.
The corrupted beings/dinos/sharpteeth will be having powers.
I did not plan GV dinos to have powers in the first place.
That is, powers such as magic.
Ofcourse, the may have abillities though.

Also, this is part 1. We don't know what will happen once the legend is unlocked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
abilities? I've no idea what you are talking about.  Though my low intellitence is likely the reason behind this.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think what he means is that they are srronger, etc. than others.  That and special moves, like Dante's acrobatic kicks and such.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Correct. My points exactly.
Just some ablillities that makes them more or less special.  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I still haven't the faintest idea what you mean.  The only abilities I can think of are the Rin and Petrie can fly., Diver can swim.  Mia can go around on 2 legs or 4, and has hands.  Diver taught Mia, and maybe Blue eye, unless he already knew, now to swim.  Blue eye has a good sense of smell like Chomper has. & Diver, Rin, or Mia can ask 1 specific herd of fast biters for help since they are considered part of their herd, honorary since they do not live with the herd but live in what the herd calls flattooth valley and know how to likely find the herd.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have some dino characters though I don't know if I'll use them.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
OK, here goes. Feedback would be appreciated.

Name: Spiral

Species: Fast Runner (Oviraptor)

Coloration: Black, with small, seemingly random white flecks, resembling a starscape. Dark purple stripe from the tip of his nose straight down the center of his back, and a dark purple crest. Feathers have a thin dark purple line down the center, fading to light purple on the edges.

Size: About 6-8" taller than Ruby, and about 8-10" longer

Eyes: light blue, with a very thin brown ring around the iris

Bio: Spiral was forced from his herd due to a superstition about his coloration, spread to his herd by other wanderers. His sister, Kariya, not entirely understanding why he was leaving, decided to follow him. Being unable to take her back, he ended up just letting her come along. Luckily, the two of them ran into an old spiketail before the sharpteeth found them. The spiketail taught them what they needed to know to survive by themselves in the Beyond, and it was from him that Spiral learned the basics of hiding effectively and moving silently. He developed these basics further as he and Kariya journeyed the Mysterious Beyond, searching for a safe place for his sister to live. Having been rejected by several far-walker herds, Spiral was on the verge of giving up...when he encountered someone he had encountered before, an exiled flyer named Cicero. The flyer had gathered information of a safe place not too distant from them, and provided directions to it. The pair of Fast Runners set off for the place - the Great Valley - the next night. Since his arrival in the Valley not too long ago, Spiral has endeavored to remain hidden, believing that he will know when the time is right to make himself known.

Though Spiral is capable of hiding his emotions well, he is easily annoyed and fairly easily angered. He fights his depression with his strong will and logical approach, though at times, even this fails. To him, the safety of those who he considers friends is very important, to the point where he would go without to provide for others. He loves the rain - his favorite weather is a thunderstorm - and is always looking for new information. Learning things is a favorite pastime of his, besides finding scenic outlooks or large expanses of water. Though fairly quiet, he will open up to those he can consider friends. Spiral is slightly apprehensive of other dinosaurs due to the treatment that he and his sister received from some of the wandering herds that rejected them, but he does realize that not everyone is the same way. He often wonders why the majority of those he has met judge by looks, not by actions, and despises those who treat others differently because of differences in race or color.

Spiral is often mistaken as a female from almost any distance - something he loves to use to surprise others. He has a love of fish, though he often has some trouble catching one, so it's essentially a delicacy for him. Though somewhat slower than the average Fast Runner (but still a bit faster than the average dinosaur), Spiral has an advantage in endurance - he can run for a fair bit longer than others of his kind. He primarily uses a sharp stick as a weapon if forced to fight. He's not all that great with it, though - his primary talent is hiding, not fighting, though he often ends up trying to distract the hostile long enough for his companions to get away. Spiral also knows a sign language that he and Kariya created to communicate when words may not be the best thing to use.

Name: Kariya

Species: Fast Runner

Age(Relative Human Equivalent): 9

Coloration: dark gray, with light purple stripes down her sides parallel to her back, light purple feathers, and a light purple crest

Size: Slightly smaller than Spiral

Eyes: Medium blue

Bio: After Spectre was forced out of his herd, Kariya, not entirely sure why he was leaving, decided to follow him. Being unable to take her back to the herd (even if she'd wanted to go back), he ended up taking her with him on his path. Kariya learned how to hide, but she wasn't nearly as good at it as her brother. Traveling along with him (and often annoying him with the familiar chant of, "Are we there yet?"), she still hasn't figured out why she followed her brother into exile, but they relied on each other to survive in the Mysterious Beyond, even more so considering they travel at night. Though she stays in hiding with Spiral, she sort of wants someone else to talk to - he can get a bit boring at times.

Generally quite open, Kariya often acts as the talker of the pair, since Spiral will often not really know what to say in most situations. She does love to talk - sometimes, it's difficult to shut her up. Like her brother, Kariya loves to learn new things - this has sometimes gotten her into some rather sticky situations, Spiral ending up having to extricate her from said situation(followed by a bit of a scolding from him). She also shares her brother's love of hot springs and rain, but thunderstorms scare her. Kariya believes that everyone should be treated the same, no matter what they look like, and will get angry at those who discriminate against her brother. She often acts as a distraction if the pair are forced to fight, setting up the hostile for Spiral's stick thrusts, since she is a fair bit faster and more agile than he is. She generally wields a fighting stick as well, with about the same proficiency as Spiral.

Note relating to both: Spiral and Kariya know a sign language that they developed themselves, to communicate at times when speaking (or making any sort of noise) was not the smartest idea, such as when sneaking around. They're also more comfortable traveling at night due to the extra concealment offered for them, though they'll travel at any time of day and are generally up during the day anyways (unless they have a reason to have switched to nights).

-----

That's what I got so far.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dark Patriot I gotta say...I've been RPing for a long time, and these two characters are the MOST in depth I've seen in a long time! I honestly look forward to RPing with you when this starts!