The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character list for the "Defenders of GV" RPG

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Blueberry looks cute, though I"m not sure he'd like to hear that.  Cera I know would not like to hear that she is cute.   :lol

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 21 2008 on  08:23 PM
Blueberry looks cute, though I"m not sure he'd like to hear that.  Cera I know would not like to hear that she is cute.   :lol
Well, unlike Cera (who... yeah would be mad :lol: ) I suppose Blueberry would take it as a nice compliment!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess he'd not say, we fastrunners are not cute, fastrunners are fast.  or something like that?  :DD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Heheh, I thought of that too :lol .
 I find very cool that you decided to turn your character into an OC for role-palying Lillefot :DD .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jul 22 2008 on  04:03 PM
Hello:
 Heheh, I thought of that too :lol .
 I find very cool that you decided to turn your character into an OC for role-palying Lillefot :DD .
Thanks mate! Warms me that you think so.  :^.^:
I'm very glad on myself now that I've done it. I'm sure he'll be up to more adventures!  :)

BTW, congratulations! You're among the first few that spelled my name correctly! /peal of laughter!  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Hehehe, thank you, I do my best to try to remember names, and I am quite good forgetting them :DD .