The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I need character drawings

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As some of you know, my drawing skills suck so I can't draw any of my characters.  If someone could draw my two fan characters, that would be great.
I would like for the pictures to be in color but please take your time.  There is no rush or anything.

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier that they are adults and not kids.

Anyway, here are the characters.  

Strafe is an iguanodon.  Her skin color is kind of a greyish blue color and she has a light grey underside.  She also has green eyes.  There are a series of black and light grey stripes near the end of Strafe's tail and the tip is black.  Also, Strafe has a scar on her right front shoulder as a result of an encounter with a sharptooth.  She usually walks on all fours and rarely stands upright on her hind legs.  

Snork is a parasaurolophus (swimmer).  Snork's skin color is kind of a tanish color with a very dark green stripe down his back. Snork has brown eyes. Snork has various scars from many dangerous encounters. Most of them he got as a child because his father neglected and in some cases even abused him. Snork has a rather noticable scar on his right hind leg from cutting himself on a jagged rock during the big earthquake. He also has a noticable scar on his tail when a velociraptor grabbed onto it with its sharp claws.  He usually stands in an upright position but sometimes he walks on all fours as well.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Unfortunately my drawing skills suck too.  I wish I could use some kind of graphics design program but I don't know how to use those either.  :bang  I'm sure one of our many talented artists can help you out.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ijust got an extremely expensive 3D graphics design program, but I don't know how to work it yet. :bang Guess I'll get to that.  I'm sure it could help you. :D

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
That looks like I have something to work. I¥ll give it a try :D

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds good to me.  Just remember to make them adaults and not kids.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah, I will.^^ Is it okey for you if I¥ll use pictures from Wikipedia? Cause free hand I am not so good.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Oct 12 2007 on  01:43 PM
yeah, I will.^^ Is it okey for you if I¥ll use pictures from Wikipedia? Cause free hand I am not so good.
As long as you don't use the actual picture and make an entirely new picture, I don't see what would be wrong with it. :)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually I already saw the pictures on Wikipedia.  I looked there to see if I could trace any and I didn't like any of them.  I would really prefer a freehand drawing.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Oct 12 2007 on  05:03 PM
Actually I already saw the pictures on Wikipedia.  I looked there to see if I could trace any and I didn't like any of them.  I would really prefer a freehand drawing.
Oh, never mind. I misunderstood what Nimrod meant. :rolleyes:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well, that could take much time. Cause I have to notice every detail first of the sort of dinosaur you are looking for. And I am too very busy at school now. So it could take time. Hope you understand this. (Mayby you could ask Sky too. He is a very good artist ;)