The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Calling All Ace Combat: Infinity Aces!

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone!

I decided to hop back on Ace Combat: Infinity this week and noticed that it is currently running arguably its most balanced tournament yet: the Ring Battle, an event in which flyers rack up points by flying through strategically placed rings. The best part? Weapons can be turned off, so aircraft with the ability to one-shot low tier planes lose that advantage, giving way purely to pilot skill.

So, if there happen to be any aces on this site looking for a fun, chill week to fly around, I'm going to try to host some rooms. If you're interested in sortieing with me, look for rooms hosted by CFIT_Ace (that's "Controlled Flight Into Terrain_Ace  :lol  ) or shoot me a PSN friend request! I'll be running rooms with weapons off (unless the consesus demands otherwise) and I'm pretty good about picking planes equal in performance to those of my friends. Let's a have a good time!

See you in the skies, aces!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If I had the system I'd tag along it sounds like a fun time tho.