The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Green?

Petrie. · 65 · 7629

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
I personally disagree. I like the blue better because I think it goes better with the background and banner. I also gotten used to it after all this time. However, the paw prints are cool, and I'll live if we do decide to stick with the green.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is nice to change once in a while I think.

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
its pretty refreshing to say the least. Overall I'd say its better than the old one

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, no. I don't like the buttons.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
On that note, neither do I... :p The old ones were better, IMO.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'll third that. I liked the old ones better. (not the Pawprints)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Do we still have the old tresstar-shaped buttons of the Great Valley board Adam? I think those might fit very well with the green design and our background picture too, as I have to agree the buttons as they are now look a little blotted.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i really think the buttons should be changed back to tree stars because they looked so much better.....but these will have to do if the buttons arnt changed back
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ya, these buttons really need to go, the green is ok though

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! An all-rounder thumbs down for the footprint buttons eh? Think the treestar panels might need to make a reappearance Petrie!  :lol Liking the green though, a nice subtle change with the change in season  ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 3 2009 on  01:44 AM
Do we still have the old tresstar-shaped buttons of the Great Valley board Adam? I think those might fit very well with the green design and our background picture too, as I have to agree the buttons as they are now look a little blotted.
How the hell do you remember this stuff? :p  No I don't have them anymore.  If they still exist somewhere, maybe archive.org would have them, and then if we could remember the board address.  Might just have to start from scratch.

If anyone wants to try and make new ones go for it in the meantime, otherwise I'll see what I can craft tonight.  It doesn't really matter to me if I make the buttons or not.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
How the hell do you remember this stuff?
Just how could I forget :p
I checked out the old board hoping to find the links still there, but they are all gone (same as the messages :cry) I'm afraid.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The new buttons are very nice, correspond with the whole green theme.  

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
May I request to change the buttons back to what they were before?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Found a realistic treestar....how about this?

May I request to change the buttons back to what they were before?

I think the blue images (at night) would clash too much with the green for it to work.  If we went back to the blue theme, then yes it would work.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Those are pawprints?  They look like treestars no offense.  I don't know if I've told anyone this, but green is my least favorite color. :p It's all right, but the "pawprints" have got to go.  They look like they were made in photoshop 6 or something.  If the green is to be kept than the background has to be changed in my opinion.  The green and the background clash too much.  Sorry if I seem kind of critical.  Just trying to express my opinion.  

I could probably make some decent reply buttons using a new version of photoshop.  Treestars would be the likely thing to use.  If you want me to make new ones, just let me know and I'll get on it. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
The images have changed a lot through the thread.  What you see now was a crop job of a realistic-looking treestar.  Yes, I know its not perfect...I don't have megabuck programs here. :p

(The pawprints are gone so no pawprints)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ah okay.  So that explains it. :lol: Well just so long as they're supposed to be treestars I guess they're okay.  I was seriously like WTF?  Pawprints??? :lol