The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Please stand and applaud...

Petrie. · 18 · 3529

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
...as our third role play forum moderator enters the room.  I had a tough choice among many qualified candidates for the postion, but as it stands, there still was only one position, and a choice had to be made.  I feel the person I've chosen has been a positive influence within the GOF community and is well-liked by his fellow roleplayers.  He was actually a finalist when I looked for a second mod not to long ago to help Brian out.  He shall wait no longer to receive his moderator badge on the forum.  Within a month's tenure he will also become our eighth voting member of the Rock Circle and adorn the red username and circle badge.  I am confident he will do well in that position when the time comes to step up to it.

Without further adieu (because I wanted you here to congratulate your fellow GOF member and not listen to me yap all night) I am pleased to announce that our third role play moderator who will join Brian and Gus in moderating our extensive role play section on the GOF is......

You must hate me for doing this but I love drama!   :p  :lol

Its the Great Valley Guardian (so coincidentially named too!) or GVG as he's often called. :celebrate :celebrate  

Now stand up, hup, hup, hup GVG...you're in my ranks now for life!

:nyah

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Gratz Great Valley Guardian.

Ironically my avatar is a Guardian Tank so it could mean... naw im just kidding.

:celebrate

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Congrats GVG!  I don't know much about RP but if your character is any indication I'm sure you'll do a great job. :yes Pun not intended. :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations Great Valley Guardian :)
I think a good choice has been made and I'm looking forward to working together with you (though admittedly I don't have much to do with the RPG section myself :oops). Anyway congratulations to you :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations gresat Valley Guardian I look forward to working with you in the coming months.. I look forward to gertting to know you better as well
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think we all saw this one coming. Congrats GVG :D  It's about time you are able to really put your RP wisdom and guidance to good use, not that you don't do that enough already.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats, mon ami!
*Raises a glass to toast to you*

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Post, GVG, post so we can see your new red makeover!

EDIT: Wait, or not. In a month. Teach me to post before reading the thread.

Nevertheless, Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm late...

Good for you, Great Valley Guardian! :D (Apologies for my inability to come up with a more original congratulation. :p)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:cheers I would personally like to thank you all here for the congratulations, and would like to tip my hat to Petrie for choosing me. I promise to my fellow RP'ers that I will use this opportunity to watch over the RP section as well as settle any future disputes with both tact and a friendly smile.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Congratulations GVG!  :smile

I think the decision is a wise one. Congrats on your new position within the forum! I'm sure you'll do a grand job! ;)

Welcome to the mod squad!  :D

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congratulations GVG!  I know you'll do us proud!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
my belated congrads...

want pie?

**splut**

tharrr we go! Congrads! you are now apart of a club where you'll have to dress up like a mascot every day and clean the GoF toilets once a day too!

woot!